Spring 2019 cruise schedule?

Ken the cruiser

I'm still being told the 2019 Itineraries will be released in March as well.

I see Larry is already tweeting details of some of the cruises in outline today such as cruises all on one country with reference to the all Japan cruise

We actually received one in the post today, it is a UK market specific one and covers 2017/18 and includes fly cruise prices in GBP. It was accompanied by a nice signed letter from Richard Twynam UK MD

I saw that online, but it's less than half the size of the real 2017 Destination Guide.

Hoping that Azamara will repeat the Quest port intensive itinerary featured this year 3rd October from Venice. Fabulous ports..... tried booking about 10 days ago and no veranda rooms left. Keep checking every few days. They do the Mediterranean ports so well.

When I said "half the size" I meant 25 pages versus the 2017 edition at 64 pages.

The version I received on Friday was 65 pages including covers as far as I can see - it was nice to have it as it had more information than I already had eg which fjords we will visit in Norway

Hoping that Azamara will repeat the Quest port intensive itinerary featured this year 3rd October from Venice. Fabulous ports..... tried booking about 10 days ago and no veranda rooms left. Keep checking every few days. They do the Mediterranean ports so well.

Totally agree.

We hope that the popularity of this itinerary encourages them to repeat it.

The version I received on Friday was 65 pages including covers as far as I can see - it was nice to have it as it had more information than I already had eg which fjords we will visit in Norway

Good to know. The US website still only offers the 2017 e-brochure and the opportunity to sign up for a new printing of the 2017 paper brochure.

The one we received goes up to page 81 if you include all the booking conditions, 83 including covers.

Good to know. The US website still only offers the 2017 e-brochure and the opportunity to sign up for a new printing of the 2017 paper brochure.

Here in the UK, I have twice requested online a copy of the 2017 Destination Brochure. Still waiting.

The eBrochure doesn't have the same appeal as a proper brochure!!

Even our travel agent has problems producing one.:rolleyes:

Here in the UK, I have twice requested online a copy of the 2017 Destination Brochure. Still waiting.

The eBrochure doesn't have the same appeal as a proper brochure!!

Even our travel agent has problems producing one.:rolleyes:

If you haven't already done so, email Richard Twyman, UK MD, his team should be able to sort out a copy for you.

If you haven't already done so, email Richard Twyman, UK MD, his team should be able to sort out a copy for you.

Thanks for that suggestion. Will sort out his email address.

No doubt two copies are winging there way to me now. I'll drop one in to my travel agent!

I'm sure we met on the Journey last June at the M&M. If so, Hi.

Ann.

• 1 month later...