Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Dear Rick,

As the employer of Tripleboom we must ask you to forward $17.95 to our offices at your earliest. The F5 key has been thoroughly worn out this past week, and we will need you to chip in to replace Trip's keyboard.

Sincerely,

The Management

Sent from my XT1094 using Forums mobile app

From one New Yorker to another, welcome back and thank you for a fabulous review and for the gym information!

What time did you get off the ship and what time was your flight (was it from Miami or FLL). We will be flying from FLL to EWR.

Have you sailed Oasis? Sailing next summer and would love to read your review.

Thanks again for the amazing review.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dear Rick,

As the employer of Tripleboom we must ask you to forward $17.95 to our offices at your earliest. The F5 key has been thoroughly worn out this past week, and we will need you to chip in to replace Trip's keyboard.

Sincerely,

The Management

Sent from my XT1094 using Forums mobile app

I have spoken to NCL and they have agreed to provide you with an OBC in the amount of $17.45 ($0.50 service charge applied). [emoji6]

Fantastic review! I really need to sail on the Escape again - my 3 days on her were action packed but a week would be amazing!

Definitely, even 7 days felt too short. I actually think the Eastern itinerary would be next for me as to get much more ship time, but I did really enjoy all the stops on the western.

Going through withdrawl! Your review was amazing and the last chubbie post says it all! Thanks for the ride!

Hahaha. I don't even want to know what it says about me, but thank you again!

From one New Yorker to another, welcome back and thank you for a fabulous review and for the gym information!

What time did you get off the ship and what time was your flight (was it from Miami or FLL). We will be flying from FLL to EWR.

Enjoy your workouts.

I was off the ship at 9AM, as I chose the pink luggage tags.

Oh, that reminds me, for my Royals, NCL gives you options as to what time you want to get off. The latest is 10 AM I believe. Loyalty and suites still have the earliest times, but you do have flexibility.

a8f5b51ddc426d1566cac143a0960dc5.jpg

My flight was out of Fort Lauderdale to LGA at 1:30 PM. I Ubered to the airport and was through security by 10 AM. I could have easily made the 11 AM flight and even tried, but it was sold out due to cruise ship turn around day.

I have sailed Oasis twice, unfortunately I wasn't doing live reviews then. The closest thing I have to a "review" is all my Periscope antics that you can go back watch from Oasis last September. I had a Crown Loft so it was a special experience. I'm @CruiseLifeRick on Periscope as well, if you have the app.

fe8c1ed9d83df87c9ded79e8fb2ff961.jpg

I don't have a detailed review of Oasis - but I was on the Oasis a few times before she was moved to Port Canaveral. And been on "sister ship" the Allure several times. While I am a big fan of Quantum Class, Oasis class is not far behind. I have watched the AquaTheater shows as many times as possible. Fabulous! I enjoy watching the ice skating shows when I can. The zip line is really fun. Adults only solarim pool is lovely setting. I have not sat thru CATS as I saw many times in legit "land" theatres. The specialty restaurants are delicious - but you have to pay extra for those. Walking thru and sitting in Central Park is one of those expreiences where I have thought to myself - wow...I am on a cruise ship! I did not do nighclubbing. A main pool and beach pool offer great pool options. Because of Rick's review I started comparing NCL with Royal. The add on option for specialty dining and endless beverages is less on NCL than Royal - and that is appealing.

I did not do nighclubbing.

Nightclubbing on my September Oasis cruise was a bit nonexistent, but obviously crowds change week to week. I also just don't really enjoy the location and setup of Blaze. The best dance parties on Oasis are when they do them (partially) outside in the Solarium.

Nothing compares to NCL Spice H20 though, IMHO.

Thanks for info in disembarkation. We are picking up a rental car in Miami after the 12/16 sailing.

Thanks for a fabulous review!

Yesterday I completed all my pre and post hotels, air fare and car rental [emoji12]

Also, not a "newbie" anymore! And so begins another long road to real status.

5257d80b6a5c7fb0ffcbff730b39b97b.jpg

They should give you bonus points for bringing many Royal cruisers to read about and consider NCL...because of your postings...

Thanks Rick for a truly epic review! I've been super disappointed with the turn the nightlife on Royal has taken in recent years--and ripping out those awesome Gothic dance clubs on the Voyager and Freedom Classes to boot--that I tried NCL a few years ago (Breakaway) and loved it. I loved Anthem too, but it was a little quiet at night and I haven't felt compelled to rush back.

Escape's been on my short list since it came out and I've basically decided that I'm going to switch my Harmony cruise later this year to Escape. Your review basically cemented that opinion. Thanks again!

Thanks for the great review, Rick. Had the pleasure of sitting next to you at Teppanyaki specialty dining and was amazed at your cruise knowledge. Your review was spot on!

Love, love, love the Escape! Already planning a cruise on the Escape in 2018 when she relocates to NYC for the Bermuda cruise. For anyone who hasn't sailed the Escape, you don't know what you're missing!

Thanks for the great review, Rick. Had the pleasure of sitting next to you at Teppanyaki specialty dining and was amazed at your cruise knowledge. Your review was spot on!

Love, love, love the Escape! Already planning a cruise on the Escape in 2018 when she relocates to NYC for the Bermuda cruise. For anyone who hasn't sailed the Escape, you don't know what you're missing!

Barb, Great meeting you and your daughter. I hope to see you both on a future sailing. I need a tequila shot buddy!

Rick, incredible review as always, awesome photos, food looks great, looking at cruises on Escape or Bliss, did the Captain sign the NCL ship model ??

Luciano

Unfortunately, I bought the model on the last day and did not have the opportunity. There is always next time.

Impressive photo of RCCL ship models, from this review I am sure you will be on Escape again very soon, really like the NCL options for disembarkation.

Also googled the Chubbies, doubt I would look as good as you, they have an Italian pair !

Luciano

I checked our flight schedule yesterday and we don't land until 10:48 so I figure it will be at least 12:00 before we get to port which does not get us into a very earlier group. I was SO hoping to snag Vibe passes but from what I've read, that's mostly likely not going to happen [emoji30][emoji22]. Just hope by September, most kids will be back in school and the passes will not be in as much high demand OR the crowds at and around the pool will be less. [emoji41]

Spice H2O is adults only so there's nearly always free sun loungers available up there, it also has a couple of hot tubs as well as the waterfall grotto. The bar there is however usually busy but you can go to the chill out bar in jimmy buffets margaritaville too which is on the same deck.

They should give you bonus points for bringing many Royal cruisers to read about and consider NCL...because of your postings...

Lol! I got excited when my status changed and aren't a newbie any longer too!

I also agree you should get extra points with your review and bringing some other Royal Loyal over to check out NCL!!!!! I've done some verbally myself, butane a lot of catching up to do to get anywhere close to your abilities!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums