C&A accounts now available to view for kids

Just logged into my cruise planner and the following message appeared. It's about time they offered this. So much easier to check their cruise history and making sure they received credit for their cruises than having to call Royal to verify the information.

You can now give your child the ability to view Completed Cruises online. Simply create a username and password for Xxxx now.

Yeah, and she does not like to be reminded of her age anymore.:eek:

Oddly enough after I created my sons account it turns out that he is missing our latest cruise on Harmony from this past March. Mine and Vikki's are there but his is missing. Having trouble setting my daughters account up so it looks like I'll be calling C&A tomorrow.

Just logged into my cruise planner and the following message appeared. It's about time they offered this. So much easier to check their cruise history and making sure they received credit for their cruises than having to call Royal to verify the information.

You can now give your child the ability to view Completed Cruises online. Simply create a username and password for Xxxx now.

Thanks for the information Ken! I Just created accounts for my kids. Everything is correct for them. It's nice to be able to keep track of their cruise points now.

I'm assuming it shows their tier level.

I'm assuming it shows their tier level.

It shows the tier level of their parents and the points that their parents have.

What is different is that it also shows only the cruises that they have actually been on but it does not provide a points total for those. It shows the points for each cruise so you would have to manually add those up.

It shows the tier level of their parents and the points that their parents have.

What is different is that it also shows only the cruises that they have actually been on but it does not provide a points total for those. It shows the points for each cruise so you would have to manually add those up.

That is no different from a spouse who has less cruises

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I'm guessing when the child comes of age, their actual points will show up along with the parents tier level.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

That is how it should work.

In the message it did state that upon the child's 18th birthday they would have to create their own username and login as the one that I set up would no longer be valid.

Ken, where did you see it on the RC C&A page? Was it a pop up box or on a specific page?

Good morning Andrew. When I logged into "my cruises" it appeared as a pop up window with a link

You can also do it from "my cruises", "profile" then "crown and anchor enrolment"

Good morning Andrew. When I logged into "my cruises" it appeared as a pop up window with a link

You can also do it from "my cruises", "profile" then "crown and anchor enrolment"

Thanks Ken. I will try it out later today.

Edit: we tried it and it didn't work. Typical RC web technology. Owen is already enrolled but we could not activate or view his past cruises.

Edited by A&L_Ont

That is how it should work.

In the message it did state that upon the child's 18th birthday they would have to create their own username and login as the one that I set up would no longer be valid.

Thanks Ken. I will try it out later today.

Our kids being older already have their own account set up, but this is a very useful feature. In our case, we would now be tracking our grandson.....:D