Diamond Perks

You no longer get a coupon book. It's all loaded onto your SeaPass card. Diamonds only get $10 of the Wash 'n Fold bag and ONLY on sailings of 8 nights or more (used to be 7 nights). They have a Diamond Lounge for drinks, generally between 5:30 pm and 8:30 pm and you have 3 free drinks a night loaded on your SeaPass card you can get at any bar...not all drinks or liquor brands are included. Ask before assuming it's free if you use it at a bar, and the 3 free drinks can only be redeemed between same hours as Diamond Lounge, so it's really more like an either or type thing. You get the one free 8 x 10 photo, a buy a glass of wine and get one free, some sort of Bingo discount and a discount on logo purchases in the shop (I think it's 20%). Buy a milkshake and get one free at Johnny Rockets. Can't remember any of the other perks. On Liberty, they didn't have a priority debarkation lounge, nor did they have enough seating and we ended up sitting on the floor waiting since we don't self-assist. They REALLY push the self-assist now. They would like for you to entirely get yourself on and off the ship.

Haven't sailed on RCCL in 4 years. We are Diamond on RCCL. Do we receive a coupon for use of the Internet and laundry service as on Celebrity where we are Elite?

Here are the coupons that are loaded directly on your Seapass card. You will get a letter in your room.

image_zpssbyuxkvs.jpeg

Here are the coupons that are loaded directly on your Seapass card. You will get a letter in your room.

There isn't any mention of the 3 free drinks. Is it still happening and is it correct that cocktails in the DL are unlimited?

There isn't any mention of the 3 free drinks. Is it still happening and is it correct that cocktails in the DL are unlimited?

The mention of the 3 drinks is on the other side of the letter. Yes drinks are still unlimited in the DL during the happy hour 5:00 - 8:30 timeframe

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I've never received either of these. You do get drink vouchers though. If you look at C&A Member Benefits you'll find out what your Diamond rewards are.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

The RCI tier benefits benefits webpage does not list laundry or internet benefits specifically but are part of the Ultimate Value Booklet indicated. At Diamond and above, both are included and are on the SeaPass card as Ken shows with his post with the benefits list.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Do Diamond members still get one 24 hour internet connection? I hope so. My DH and I like to use this to checkin with email and news twice during the cruise.... and that is all the connectivity I want. Thanks

I didn't know that was a thing. You get 24 hours of free internet? I thought it was around 30 minutes.

That was quite a while ago. It used to be 30 minutes that you could use by the minute over the week. It is now one 24 hour period that once activated ends 24 hours later.

Yeah, I see that no cocktails are listed, so I just wanted to be sure.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have all of those things in any combination you want. There are even a few ingredients not on that list that most if not all Lounges have, such as cranberry juice and lime juice for a cosmo. :)

I cannot think of a ship that would not make me a Lemon Drop.

Some will make Chocolate Martinis. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But the Lounges do not have Blenders, so no frozen drinks.