Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Schedule will now open in Mid-April according to the new schedule. Radiance, Voyager and Rhapsody will be doing Aussie cruises now according to the latest press release. The Trans-pacific will most likely be released when the Aus/NZ cruises are released.

Here's the link for the press release

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/news-and-events/

And here's the latest 2015-2016 Deployment schedule

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

Thanks....I have seen the schedule with the delay in the opening for the bookings. Just was wondering if there is any way to find out the itinerary. Will it include New Zealand like this year? We are scheduled on Celebrity this year, but are thinking of putting it off until next year, especially if it includes New Zealand. :)

Thanks....I have seen the schedule with the delay in the opening for the bookings. Just was wondering if there is any way to find out the itinerary. Will it include New Zealand like this year? We are scheduled on Celebrity this year, but are thinking of putting it off until next year, especially if it includes New Zealand. :)

I just did a New Zealand cruise on Celebrity. While I would've much referred doing it on royal. Celebrity's itineraries were always much better than Royals, based on my past searches. If you're doing NZ, Royal generally has round trip cruises out of Sydney which means more seas days, where X has Sydney to Auckland cruises.

Just my personal experience and suggestion.

Does anyone have any info on what the itinerary for the Radiance (assuming it will be the Radiance) from Honolulu to Sydney in Sep 2015? Was patiently waiting for it to open up this week, until they changed it. Now it is mid April, but would just like to know the itinerary.

Dont think anyone can help with itineraries but cant see it being any different to previous years. Would be nice if they did Rhapsodys itiberary. Just have to be patient.

Carol

thank you for the link.

Don

I see that South America deployments are expected about the 7th of April. I've been trying to get a little info on what to expect from RCCL on SA sailings? It looks to me like they don't do the 14 day "around the Horn" sailings or am I reading wrong on past reviews? Can anyone help with what Royal has done or may do in SA?

I see that South America deployments are expected about the 7th of April. I've been trying to get a little info on what to expect from RCCL on SA sailings? It looks to me like they don't do the 14 day "around the Horn" sailings or am I reading wrong on past reviews? Can anyone help with what Royal has done or may do in SA?

Royal generally does Brazil and a few buenos aires and Uruguay cruises. Celebrity does the around the horn cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Royal generally does Brazil and a few buenos aires and Uruguay cruises. Celebrity does the around the horn cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have found out that NCL is returning to do "around the Horn" sailings with their upcoming deployment as well starting in Fall of 2015. So, I'm just trying to gather as much knowledge from others as I can before we decide who to sail with.

I have found out that NCL is returning to do "around the Horn" sailings with their upcoming deployment as well starting in Fall of 2015. So, I'm just trying to gather as much knowledge from others as I can before we decide who to sail with.

It's possible royal will do it as well. Especially with all the new ships coming out now.

The available cruise count on Rci has gone from 605 to 612. Something has been released. Any ideas????

Looks like they added more Asia cruises on Mariner May 2014 - September 2014.

They are not extra cruises they just reappear on the website. Most are shown here in Oz as NA.

Most cruises in Asia April - October are charters or part charters.

Celebrity also do these cruises.

Sydney Ports have 2 interesting entries for the Saturday 28 November 2015. It appears Royal Caribbean are planning a Cunard style event to welcome our the new cruise ship to most beautiful harbour in the world.

Voyager of the Seas

28-Nov-2015 06:00 (Sat)

28-Nov-2015 18:00 (Sat)

then

Rhapsody of the Seas

28-Nov-2015 19:30 (Sat)

29-Nov-2015 21:00 (Sun)

Rhapsody of the Seas is only the booking name.

Will the newbie be Liberty of the Seas.

Heaps in Oz are hoping so.

Sydney Ports have 2 interesting entries for the Saturday 28 November 2015. It appears Royal Caribbean are planning a Cunard style event to welcome our the new cruise ship to most beautiful harbour in the world.

Voyager of the Seas

28-Nov-2015 06:00 (Sat)

28-Nov-2015 18:00 (Sat)

then

Rhapsody of the Seas

28-Nov-2015 19:30 (Sat)

29-Nov-2015 21:00 (Sun)

Rhapsody of the Seas is only the booking name.

Will the newbie be Liberty of the Seas.

Heaps in Oz are hoping so.

Great news, thanks for sharing! We will try to be on one of those ships, whichever ones they turn out to be!

I have no doubt Asia can take up the capacity of Liberty, if the unavailability on RCI cruises ex-China is any indication (noting that a lot of that capacity may be held for charter/wholesale). In Liberty does come down under, RCI had better give our Texan friends a Quantum or some other nice ship candy or there will be trouble. Don't mess with Texas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great news, thanks for sharing! We will try to be on one of those ships, whichever ones they turn out to be!

I have no doubt Asia can take up the capacity of Liberty, if the unavailability on RCI cruises ex-China is any indication (noting that a lot of that capacity may be held for charter/wholesale). In Liberty does come down under, RCI had better give our Texan friends a Quantum or some other nice ship candy or there will be trouble. Don't mess with Texas!

So now liberty is either going to Australia or Asia? Is that right?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

So now liberty is either going to Australia or Asia? Is that right?

We don't know. My money is still on Liberty going to Galveston, with Explorer and Legend relocating to Asia/Australia in the second half of calendar 2015. Springaussie is more optimistic (hopeful?) of Liberty coming down under. I hope he's right and I'm wrong. :D

We don't know. My money is still on Liberty going to Galveston, with Explorer and Legend relocating to Asia/Australia in the second half of calendar 2015. Springaussie is more optimistic (hopeful?) of Liberty coming down under. I hope he's right and I'm wrong. :D

My guess is that liberty and legend will relocate to Asia. While Explorer will be heading down under. :)

While the ports of Gibraltar and Madeira have not been updated all the calls of Adventure scheduled at Villafranche have been changed now to Explorer. One Cannes booking still remains booked as Adventure.

Villafranche EXPLORER calls

9 June

5 July

17 July

1 August

14 August

Explorer is now booked for Palma de Mallorca with the following four calls:

Palma 12 June 2015

Palma 7 July 2015 (25 days later)

Palma 4 August 2015 (28 days later)

Palma 8 October 2015

Here they do specify CADIZ and not Seville. That is important as Seville does have it's own port now, but services the small ship market.

This would indicate a call on the 9th of October 2015 in Barcelona that would be the start of a Trans-Atlantic or at least that the ship does not return to Southampton from this sailing.

This explains why there are only 3 Explorer calls booked at Civitavecchia (Rome)

Adventure still holds a 10 October booking at Madeira with arrival from Tenerife and departure for Seville (Cadiz), that would not fit with the current Explorer schedule.

Liberty has to go to Galveston in 2015. Royal Caribbean signed an agreement with the port that they would have a ship there year-round in 2014 and 2015 and that once the new terminal opens in Spring 2015 they would have a ship there larger than Navigator. Since Freedom, Independance, Quantum, Anthem, Oasis, and Allure have already had most of 2015 released, Liberty is the only remaining ship larger than Navigator that could possibly go to Galveston year-round.

Edited by ahecht

Liberty has to go to Galveston in 2015. Royal Caribbean signed an agreement with the port that they would have a ship there year-round in 2014 and 2015 and that once the new terminal opens in Spring 2015 they would have a ship there larger than Navigator. Since Freedom, Independance, Quantum, Anthem, Oasis, and Allure have already had most of 2015 released, Liberty is the only remaining ship larger than Navigator that could possibly go to Galveston year-round.

Yes, my money is on Liberty going to Galveston.

Liberty is going to Galveston. The only large ship that could possibly be going down under is either another Voyager ship (explore is heading to Asia) or Quantum 3 or Oasis 3.

Honk Kong just built / opened a new cruise terminal to handle mega ships like Oasis. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Oasis 3 or Oaisis/Allure end up in Asia / Australia.