Outlets on Celebrity

CHEZMARYLOU

I have a small travel multi outlet I'd like to bring. We always travel with it, but we've never been on a cruise. Is there a list somewhere of things not allowed? I couldn't find one. I really wouldn't want them to take it because we are also going to need it for a trip right after the cruise.

I have a small travel multi outlet I'd like to bring. We always travel with it, but we've never been on a cruise. Is there a list somewhere of things not allowed? I couldn't find one. I really wouldn't want them to take it because we are also going to need it for a trip right after the cruise.

Even if they did take it (highly unlikely) you would get it back when leaving the ship.

We use the strip (3 or 4 outlet) that plugs in (not a power strip), and has 2 usb plugs on the side.

Was on Reflection 01/17/2015. One of our bags didn't arrive at our room in time for dinner. Had a message on our phone when we returned from dinner telling us we needed to go to the "Naughty Room" to claim our bag. They did confiscate our powwr strip. First time that has happened. We did get a receipt and picked it up in the terminal after disembarkation.

Even if they did take it (highly unlikely) you would get it back when leaving the ship.

We use the strip (3 or 4 outlet) that plugs in (not a power strip), and has 2 usb plugs on the side.

Oh good. I thought it was like they airport where they take it and it's gone. Good to know in case I inadvertently bring something wrong.

We have never had any problems bringing small extension cord with multiple outlets on board. They know they have an outlet shortage issue.....

For a reason :rolleyes:.

I guess if you ignore rules, I can have a cigar on your balcony. There is sufficient outlets for one's needs.

For a reason :rolleyes:.

There is sufficient outlets for one's needs.

I have to disagree. When charging camera batteries, kindles, and tablets at night we struggle to get everything recharged after a day in port and before retiring for the evening. DH and I don't share nicely so we each have a camera and tablet.

I have to disagree. When charging camera batteries, kindles, and tablets at night we struggle to get everything recharged after a day in port and before retiring for the evening. DH and I don't share nicely so we each have a camera and tablet.

I have to agree. "Sufficient" for one does not apply for all.

I think there is a distinction between a power strip and what I would call an "adapter".

In my mind a power strip has a 3 or 4 foot cord that plugs into the outlet and the plugs in a strip at the other end.

the "adapter" that we have has 3 regular plugs and 2 usb plugs on a small plastic piece that plugs directly into the outlet (no cord).

I think part of X's problem with "power strips" is the tripping hazard with the cord.

We use all 5 of the plugs on that device while traveling...I suppose with some organization we could get by with less(by charging items at different times, or overnight), but the adapter is really handy.