Our Surprise on the Freedom

I would definitely have a little talk with the hotel director. Unacceptable-Thr hotel director will ensure this is cleaned up and you're compensated appropriately. Wine, OBC? Please keep us updated.

Compensated? :rolleyes: Have it cleaned up and move along.

Compensated? :rolleyes: Have it cleaned up and move along.

Yes. I would expect compensation. When we go on vacation we expect our vacation to be enjoyable and not walk into our stateroom cabin to see a turd on the wall. We don't book cheap cabins and we spend thousands of dollars and expect our cabin to be clean, sanitized and habitable. This is unacceptable in my book!

It looks like it could be a rusted clip/mounting bracket that's attached to the wall and whatever was attached to it, I.e. soap dish, towel holder etc.. Has fallen off. Sounds like it is a maintenance issue. While it needs to get fixed it is not worth getting up in arms over it. Certainly not going to ruin a vacation.

It looks like it could be a rusted clip/mounting bracket that's attached to the wall and whatever was attached to it, I.e. soap dish, towel holder etc.. Has fallen off. Sounds like it is a maintenance issue. While it needs to get fixed it is not worth getting up in arms over it. Certainly not going to ruin a vacation.

If that's the case then I wouldn't expect compensation but would hope it would be fixed quickly. My hubby and I thought it was something else. LOL

Yes. I would expect compensation. When we go on vacation we expect our vacation to be enjoyable and not walk into our stateroom cabin to see a turd on the wall. We don't book cheap cabins and we spend thousands of dollars and expect our cabin to be clean, sanitized and habitable. This is unacceptable in my book!

Oh come on really???? That is not a turd! How do you think a turd that big got on the wall and just stick there!???? Obviously something hung there that fell off!

Archived