LIVE - Harmony 11/26 - 12/3 Sailing the Eastern Caribbean

MrsKC08

31d7c7f80778f2fd2bc3ec18cc76965e.jpg

Today is our last day on board and for me, the saddest day of a cruise!

cf9973ea865cda2cc8e8a220df9856cc.jpg

Last night was lobster night in the dinning room, and of course we did partake. The table behind us sat 6 people, all of which got 4....count them, FOUR lobster tails EACH!

Ken and I both commented that the tails were cooked perfectly and larger than we have had on Royal. We skipped dessert tonight since we had chocolate strawberries waiting for us in the cabin, compliments of the dining staff.

f0c3bfb29af1af6b0a2ec8e78560f666.jpg

We had to eat quickly as we had the ice show scheduled for 10pm. The story was a little weird, but it was a great show and one not to be missed!

2cc2ba4ce9211c9580aa69f4c111c5a7.jpg

They had a lady from Sweden doing a mystical bubble thing and it was mesmerizing.

https://vimeo.com/194062390

Oh, and the Love and Marriage show was yesterday afternoon at 3pm!

a5bb4e11ef47f1ad6633d00c0282c375.jpg

Lynn & Ken

Please keep your fingers crossed that we get to see The Fine Line tonight!!! The waters are much calmer today so I'm holding out hope. They are also doing the show at 1pm, but I can't imagine it being the same affect in daylight.

Lynn & Ken

Please keep your fingers crossed that we get to see The Fine Line tonight!!! The waters are much calmer today so I'm holding out hope. They are also doing the show at 1pm, but I can't imagine it being the same affect in daylight.

Lynn & Ken

Fingers crossed for you!!;) Let us know how it was!!:cool:

Ok, before I forget, the juices and smoothies ARE included if you have the drink package. Kind of a bummer that I'm just finding out today but I do plan on coming back later to enjoy one!

Lynn & Ken

I think to add protein it's extra though. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the crew member just wasn't aware the week I sailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What nights were formal nights?

Did they offer the drink pkg several days in to the cruise for the remaining days? If you recall, what was the last day to purchase?

Thanks

The second and sixth nights are formal nights.

Lynn & Ken

What nights were formal nights?

Did they offer the drink pkg several days in to the cruise for the remaining days? If you recall, what was the last day to purchase?

Thanks

Sorry, I answered the first question and not the second. I believe that they stopped offering drink packages after day 3.

Lynn & Ken

Today we were finally able to see the aqua show. We had reservations for 7pm (they scheduled us due to the canceled shows), but for fear that they might cancel again, we actually sat in for the 1pm show. Although I know that this show is meant to be seen at night with the light effects, we were just afraid of missing it. Instead of waiting in standby we went up by the rock climbing wall on the port side and had perfect seats for the show.

148157a93ac8e5f109f169aa547712fa.jpg

This is definitely a show that I'm glad we got to see. Right now we are watching the 7pm show from our balcony...just to see it with lights.

This afternoon my husband braved the Abyss and shortly after we both went down the slide, we heard someone screaming inside. We could tell it was a male adult... and this is who came out!

2235c4506609bec49ac5ec1cba96ff99.jpg

It was Abe, our cruise director!

We then went back to Sabor for a light lunch...basically to have the guacamole again!

The last show of our cruise was the Columbus musical. It was done in the style of Monty and Spamalot. You either like that kind of thing or you don't! During the middle of the show there was technical difficulties and the show was in the dark and on hold for about 5 minutes or so. The show was hilarious and great! Awesome talent. Some of the cast was the same from Grease and some were brand new.

This morning we were invited to do a galley tour, and let me just say it was amazing! I've done galley tours before, but on this size ship it is just unbelievable!

3e2635239cf60911e761b7249a876923.jpg

d75edd7f4d3c12ec9030b8f71746eee4.jpg

We are now going to make some decisions on photos and head to dinner.

Lynn & Ken

Sorry, I answered the first question and not the second. I believe that they stopped offering drink packages after day 3.

Lynn & Ken

Day 3 being Monday? Just want to make sure we are on the same page! :)

Thanks.

Day 3 being Monday? Just want to make sure we are on the same page! :)

Thanks.

Yes. Embarkation day is always counted as day 1. I think Monday was the last day they sold the drink packages!

Lynn & Ken

Just had our last dinner on the ship. I will be adding some more detail about our trip in the next couple days once we return home! I will scan the compasses as well as the teen information. Along with more photos.

Lynn & Ken

Menu tonight

3888417983ca03bb987c34a19d3a03a7.jpg

7db6ab85825631fcef1cd196ae2108e0.jpg

I had the crab cake, Caesar salad and grilled chicken. Ken had the prime rib which he said was better than the first night!

We sampled the three top desserts and our favorite was the kiwi strawberry (first one listed)

ae8236f30e20faa5d69f95552d37d758.jpg

Lynn & Ken

Getting off the ship this morning seemed pretty smooth. Only one issue with one of our bags being in a different zone number completely! Thankfully I did a quick scan and found it easily myself! From walking out of the promenade to getting on the bus to the airport was 40 minutes! Record for us I believe!

To those who are getting on board today, enjoy your cruise! I'll be completing this in the next few days with our thoughts, observations and more photos!

Lynn & Ken

Getting off the ship this morning seemed pretty smooth. Only one issue with one of our bags being in a different zone number completely! Thankfully I did a quick scan and found it easily myself! From walking out of the promenade to getting on the bus to the airport was 40 minutes! Record for us I believe!

To those who are getting on board today, enjoy your cruise! I'll be completing this in the next few days with our thoughts, observations and more photos!

Lynn & Ken

Looking forward to hearing your overall thoughts on this cruise and if it met all of your expectations. We have cruised Celebrity and Carnival and are interested to try Royal.

Looking forward to hearing your overall thoughts on this cruise and if it met all of your expectations. We have cruised Celebrity and Carnival and are interested to try Royal.

I would definitely try Royal. We have been on Carnival and my husband has been on Celebrity (our next cruise is Celebrity next December unless we book something for spring). But if it was me, I'd recommend booking a Freedom Class ship, especially for your first Royal experience!

Lynn & Ken

Good morning! As promised I am back to bring you the scans of the daily compasses as well as other information too! In this post I have the information regarding the Royal Babies and Tots along with the Teen information. I picked these up at Guest Relations on the last day so that I could share them with those interested. I did not get any of the daily teen compasses as we were not traveling with children.

Royal Babies and Tots.pdf

Teens.pdf