Coastal Kitchen

Dahlia11

Strange question for those who have had breakfast at Coastal Kitchen. Have you found that they leave the butter dish on the table from the party before you? At least three times we had breakfast, the butter in the butter dish was half used. I am not speaking about wrapped butter, there was a 3-4 tbsp. square of butter that someone else had already used to butter their toast. This really grossed me out and I asked for a fresh butter dish each time.

As I understand it the Coastal Kitchen/Suite Lounge on the Oasis is always open to Grand Suite (and higher) guests and Diamonds (and higher). -- and Junior Suite guests for dinner only. Just got off the Oasis yesterday and my wife and I found the over all experience there was wonderful. However we didn't notice much day to day change in the menu.
Coastal Kitchen is not available to D or D+ unless they are in Jr. Suite (dinner only) or higher.

Strange question for those who have had breakfast at Coastal Kitchen. Have you found that they leave the butter dish on the table from the party before you? At least three times we had breakfast, the butter in the butter dish was half used. I am not speaking about wrapped butter, there was a 3-4 tbsp. square of butter that someone else had already used to butter their toast. This really grossed me out and I asked for a fresh butter dish each time.
Always fresh, problem is it's generally frozen.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk