Senior officers NEW schedule

oddjob16

We have been used to schedules and rotations for two ships and now that we see the expansion to three ships there obviously will be some changes. Carl is moving to Pusuit, but who will be sharing the ship with him.

Q #1:Who will be the new captain?

Three Cruise Directors and Hotel Directors have shared two ships in the way that Eric/Heike and Russ/Philip has had Journey and Quest with Tony and Ryszard alternating. Now that Tony and Ryszard is moving permanently to Pursuit some changes in this rotation is bound to happen.

Q#2: What kind of rotation is expected with three ships? One or two new HDs and CDs?

Q#3: When are Carl, Ryszard and Tony leaving the present schedule permanently to start preparing Pursuit for operations?

This is what I know Odd.

Tony and Ryszard have just had their Farewell party on Quest and have left for their Christmas vacation. I am not sure if either of them are going to Journey before they start preparations for Pursuit dry dock next year. Captain Carl is already on vacation. Matt Belsey and Laze Nikolov will be moving to Pursuit.

Hints were given at the LCV event as to who the new Quest captain may be....but nothing was announced formally. If it's who I think it is, then I know a few people who will be very happy! We were told that further announcements about the Godmother for Pursuit and the new crew allocations would be made soon, but nothing definite was said.

This is what I know Odd.

Tony and Ryszard have just had their Farewell party on Quest and have left for their Christmas vacation. I am not sure if either of them are going to Journey before they start preparations for Pursuit dry dock next year. Captain Carl is already on vacation. Matt Belsey and Laze Nikolov will be moving to Pursuit.

Hints were given at the LCV event as to who the new Quest captain may be....but nothing was announced formally. If it's who I think it is, then I know a few people who will be very happy! We were told that further announcements about the Godmother for Pursuit and the new crew allocations would be made soon, but nothing definite was said.

Would I be happy? Haha! What is Laze going over to do? Do you know if it’s a promotion?

Phil

I saw Jose's FB update and, yes it looked like a farewell. Hopefully we will see Russ and Phillip in May after all. It will be interesting to see how they plan to rotate HDs and CDs with three ships. I can't imagine they would accept longer contracts.

Would I be happy? Haha! What is Laze going over to do? Do you know if it’s a promotion?

Phil

Yes I think a very well deserved promotion for Laze and if my interpretation of the hints were correct about the new Captain ....I think you will be very happy indeed! 😄

Yes I think a very well deserved promotion for Laze and if my interpretation of the hints were correct about the new Captain ....I think you will be very happy indeed! 😄

There was an email last month saying Captain Carl was taking command with Tony and Ryszard....have they changed their minds....?

There was an email last month saying Captain Carl was taking command with Tony and Ryszard....have they changed their minds....?

Sorry to confuse you Tiggertom!

Laze is a Maitre'd not a captain! Yes Tony will be CD and Ryszard will be HD on Pursuit and we are thrilled for them. They so deserve it.

We were talking about Captain Carl's replacement on Quest, as he is moving to Pursuit. We are hoping it may be a certain Staff Captain....😄

This is what I know Odd.

We will be on the Journey from 14 January through to 22 February.

Ryszard & Tony are rostered to be on the Journey from 14 January through to 7 March, when Heike & Eric return from their break.

They are also both rostered on Quest & Journey for later periods in the year, but obviously the roster for later in the year is no longer correct. At this stage I see no roster for Pursiut.

Sorry to confuse you Tiggertom!

Laze is a Maitre'd not a captain! Yes Tony will be CD and Ryszard will be HD on Pursuit and we are thrilled for them. They so deserve it.

We were talking about Captain Carl's replacement on Quest, as he is moving to Pursuit. We are hoping it may be a certain Staff Captain....��

I believe I know the person you are talking about.

It would be a very popular and well deserved appointment.

Edited by Bloodaxe

We will be on the Journey from 14 January through to 22 February.

Ryszard & Tony are rostered to be on the Journey from 14 January through to 7 March, when Heike & Eric return from their break.

They are also both rostered on Quest & Journey for later periods in the year, but obviously the roster for later in the year is no longer correct. At this stage I see no roster for Pursiut.

Since they had a farewell party for Ryszard and Tony they will probably not be back later in 2018.

Tony said on social media he would be in the JR again. I am sure all three of them will be on JR one more time. Then vacation and ready to work with drydock . As rhe new ship starts in August I am sure many top officers will be working along side HR Beth getting the new baby ready for guests

It will be interesting to see how they plan to rotate HDs and CDs with three ships.

I'm hearing rumblings that a fourth ship is under discussion. Will simplify "rotation" but double hiring/promotion-from-within efforts. Four new captains, three new CDs, two new HDs (after Tomasz's recent fourth stripe promotion to HD).

I'm hearing rumblings that a fourth ship is under discussion. Will simplify "rotation" but double hiring/promotion-from-within efforts. Four new captains, three new CDs, two new HDs (after Tomasz's recent fourth stripe promotion to HD).

I didn't know Tomasz had been given his fourth stripe - another very well deserved promotion