LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

So I’ve heard that over the next 2 weeks the SL/CK will be just that, the suite lounge. If you didn’t pay for a suite you won’t be allowed up here. I would’ve paid extra had I known that. It’s called the $uite lounge. It should be only for people who paid for a $uite. No one else. No matter how much you cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’ve heard that over the next 2 weeks the SL/CK will be just that, the suite lounge. If you didn’t pay for a suite you won’t be allowed up here. I would’ve paid extra had I known that. It’s called the $uite lounge. It should be only for people who paid for a $uite. No one else. No matter how much you cruise.

I wonder why next week?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Andy, did they tell you how many P’s on next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Andy, did they tell you how many P’s on next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will ask. My understanding is that it’s a lot. I’ve learned now to avoid the time around the president’s cruise and the really low season because that is when they book cruises. They take advantage of the low prices. Almost every single one of them is not staying in a suite. I’ve spent a lot of time telling senior officers that they should not be allowed in SL/CK if they didn’t pay for a suite. I can’t stress this enough. They are a drain on resources and the attention they demand AND require robs suites guests of their experience and hard earned money.

I will ask. My understanding is that it’s a lot. I’ve learned now to avoid the time around the president’s cruise and the really low season because that is when they book cruises. They take advantage of the low prices. Almost every single one of them is not staying in a suite. I’ve spent a lot of time telling senior officers that they should not be allowed in SL/CK if they didn’t pay for a suite. I can’t stress this enough. They are a drain on resources and the attention they demand AND require robs suites guests of their experience and hard earned money.

Didn't you take advantage of a low price. [emoji6] Comes with the territory I guess.

How was the fried rice?

It was okay. Nothing to write home about. Everything we ate was good. NOTHING we ate was great or excellent off the regular menu. The Jamaican and Indian they made for us was spectacular. We treated the staff like family, weren’t rude to them and didn’t demand anything and most importantly tipped well and often. More than I can say for others.

What is generally the break down in ratio of Suite Guests to Pinnacles in CK/Sl? This week would you say it was about half and half or more than that? Are the suite sundecks only open to suite guests?

No idea. Suite sun deck has always been a ghost town.