Very Frustrated with the Royal Caribbean website and app

I have had problems with the website since I booked our cruise months ago. Half the time it tells me to try again later and why are there two log in pages? One for the website and then another for the cruise planner?? I've cruised with Norwegian and Carnival and never had this problem. Both of their websites and apps were very easy to use! This is our first time with RC (Adventure of the Seas) and we are getting very nervous. The app gives me a message and I quote "Your reservations on ships not yet available in this app". What?????? that's not even grammatically correct! NCL and CCL both had an easy app to use to communicate with others in our party while on board. Does RC?

I have had problems with the website since I booked our cruise months ago. Half the time it tells me to try again later and why are there two log in pages? One for the website and then another for the cruise planner?? I've cruised with Norwegian and Carnival and never had this problem. Both of their websites and apps were very easy to use! This is our first time with RC (Adventure of the Seas) and we are getting very nervous. The app gives me a message and I quote "Your reservations on ships not yet available in this app". What?????? that's not even grammatically correct! NCL and CCL both had an easy app to use to communicate with others in our party while on board. Does RC?

RC has an app with texting, but only for Quantum class ships and Harmony.

The RCCL website has tons of problems and always has. Keep trying and at some point you might get lucky and get in. When you do, book as many shore excursions and onboard reservations as you can because who knows when you will be able to get in again. I've complained on the RCCL fan blog and have been roundly scolded (by RCCL marketing employees in disguise) for being negative.

It looks like you will be cruising on the Adventure.

The Royal app is not available yet for that ship. So forget that.

While the website is totally irritating, don’t be worried about your cruise. We’ve cruised with Royal 3 times now (much less than many people here, but a lot for us :) ) and loved each cruise. It’s a shame their website isn’t at the level of their service onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is crazy to me that they can’t seem to get It right after all this time. If other companies have not figured out, it’s clearly possible. It’s odd to me that their website is always so complex to use

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Although the one that the Allure has does not allow for texting. We didn’t find the app that helpful.

I agree. I didn't really trust the app to have the information that I was looking for. I always felt the need to default back to the paper Compass. The app also crashed on me and I had to download it again during the cruise.