Do you get a final payment reminder?

I have never received a notice of final payment due. The date is on the RC invoice which you should have when you booked. If you do not have an RC invoice you should contact RC or your TA, whichever you booked with. I always make a note of the due date and pay a little as the time goes.

Take 6-8 cruises on Royal each year. Only about half give me reminders. There was CC Member on here that said 5pm on day his Final was due got there's canceled, Cant remember outcome but they'd assumed had until midnight and had lost their choice cabin as was already filled with another cruiser. Other's have got a warning after final date to pay by next day at 5pm.

I get a reminder for each cruise....that's because I set it up myself. ;)

Each time I book a cruise, that final payment date goes on my wall calendar, and my I phone daily calendar as appointment reminder to pay off. I only trust myself to be sure not to miss that final payment date. Works for me. :cool:

Why is it that people can't live without their phones, but yet, no one knows how to use the calendar and reminders on their phones?

I really don't know if I would get an email because I pay for it when I have the money. That could be at the time of booking.

I barely use my phone as an actual phone (do mostly emails) but it is always in use for my reminders, which replaces leaving paper notes to myself. ;)

I have never been notified, but then the date is on my Invoice so I know when it needs to be paid and end up paying up to 2 months before it is due so probably why my TA doesn't send out a notice to me. Myself I would be uncomfortable waiting until the due date. I like paying early then I know it is done and get my final Invoice.