Luminae - Reflection

crash3x

I have booked a suite for the first time and my DH and I are looking forward to it. We are hoping someone can post some menus from the Luminae restaurant and or some food pics. Also has anyone ever done the in room dining available for suites need info...would like to maybe plan a quiet evening for the two of us.

:halo:

I have booked a suite for the first time and my DH and I are looking forward to it. We are hoping someone can post some menus from the Luminae restaurant and or some food pics. Also has anyone ever done the in room dining available for suites need info...would like to maybe plan a quiet evening for the two of us.

For in room dining just ask the Butler, be advised your meal will come from the Main Dining Room not Luminae.

:halo:

For in room dining see your Butler, be advised your meal will be off the Main Dining Room menu, not Luminae

We left Reflection last week and had a wonderful experience in Luminae. Magdalena does a terrific job at the front desk and the wait staff and sommelier are excellent. You can order off of the Luminae menu, but at all meals you can ask to see the MDR menu and they can usually accommodate your preferences. This Luminae and Michael's Club can be more crowded because the Reflection has an extra deck and more suites than the other S class ships. But we did just fine, thanks to the staff.

Some of our Luminae favorites are the Duck Confit Club, the short ribs, the burger, and those marvelous chocolate desserts, such as the flaming chocolate ball!

Thank you for the info.......a flaming chocolate ball for dessert sounds real interesting. I am not a very adventurous eater. Chicken, beef, pork and some shelled seafood. I read some where you can also try the Blu so I look forward to trying different venues.

I don't know how to link other threads, and the info might be old anyway, but if you search "Luminae" when on the main celebrity board (not this particular thread) someone posted 14 days worth of menus from 2016, it's about the 3rd thread down right now.

Here are a few food pics

Lobster bisque, embarkation lunch

32546118555_816c0e726e_b.jpg

Luminae Signature Burger

32546120545_e86512ee9a_b.jpg

Butternut Squash Risotto

32504958386_bd05603b61_b.jpg

Macadamia Chocolate dessert

32504960606_c986e0c625_b.jpg

Menu

32546116655_9985be165d_b.jpg

Every dish was delicious!

Norris

Thank you for the info.......a flaming chocolate ball for dessert sounds real interesting. I am not a very adventurous eater. Chicken, beef, pork and some shelled seafood. I read some where you can also try the Blu so I look forward to trying different venues.

Chocolate Bomb....

Tastes pretty good to:D

Chocolate Bomb....

Tastes pretty good to:D

Funny, we too call it a Chocolate Bomb and it does taste good. I'm intrigued by the making of it even though I know how it is done. It is my favorite dessert in Luminae, just too bad they do not do it on the 7 day menu rotation. They were kind enough to make it for the 2nd week of our B2B on Silhouette, and for our anniversary on Millennium.

Is Luminae set up mostly as tables for two?

Yes....mainly two-top tables that can be pushed together for larger parties. Look at the ship photos on Cruise Critic for whichever ship you're sailing and you'll find plenty of the dining room.

• 4 weeks later...
Here are a few food pics

Luminae Signature Burger

32546120545_e86512ee9a_b.jpg

Macadamia Chocolate dessert

32504960606_c986e0c625_b.jpg

Every dish was delicious!

Norris

Norris, you're a peach ... thanks for all your reviews and pix ... I've enjoyed your perspective!

Off to Reflection 3/23/18 after a long time away from cruising!