Hello from Alaska!

bepsf

Hi Brian,

I have enjoyed reading your recaps and highlights. We were on the Ryndam for the Northbound trip. It was fabulous. I liked the ship very much. As with anything there are highlites and lowlites, but the majority were highs. :D Looking forward to reading your recap.

Oh, we also went to Denali. We rented a car in Anchorage and drove up. Also did the cruise train to anchorage. I almost felt like I was reliving our trip reading your posts. Also stayed in the McKinley Chalet. :)

That was a fun ride Brian, thanks for taking me along with you (albeit vicariously:D).

The Ryndam is one of my favorites of the HAL fleet and Wednesday I board my all-time favorite (the Amsterdam) for my cruise to the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand.

Welcome home.

Valerie:)

Thanks Brian for a wonderful Alaskan cruise log. I am impressed that your posts were all done with an I Phone. Thanks for taking the time to compose such a detailed trip report on such a small instrument. I'm sure that it took you longer than if you were using a normal computer keyboard. So thanks again for the trip report and the time that it took to compose, type and send it.

Thanks Brian for such a wonderful cruise log. The Ryndam has a favourite spot in my heart has she was my first Hal Cruise. Quick shuttle is quite good Eh!!! (lol) I used it quit often to get to Seattle in the past. Used to go to Florida by train for a number of years was great to get me down. Enjoy your visit in Seattle and safe trip home to SF.

My sig others favourite west coast city.

Cheers m8

Archived