BON VOYAGE TO GmaPajama & Jon

geocruiser

Oh my - what a nice surprise! Thank you all so very much!

We have a wonderful group of CCer's on the roll call, and I just know this will be another of those unforgetable cruises. One of the best parts will be finally meeting those folks, live and in person.

This will be our first time on the Zuiderdam, and just our second on a Vista Class - so we're really looking forward to seeing her. And, of course, one can never go wrong with the fabulous Panama Canal.

Thanks again everyone - you are all SO thoughtful!

...And a wonderful time on the boat!

Andrea! You're too funny - like you and Greg are not going to be there right beside us.

Friends ... if you ever get to sail with yotefan37, I think you're in for a treat. Just wait till I post pics of all she's done for our Meet & Greet. :)

Donna, I know I promised you a farewell poem of your own, but I see that a couple of CC'ers with poetic talent have beat me to it:) Thanks for all you do here on the HAL board to make it a happy place. I wish you and Jon a most marvelous cruise. You are a sweetie! Who's going to do the "Bon Voyage" threads while you're away?

... Who's going to do the "Bon Voyage" threads while you're away?

Jewel99 will do the first week, and Candy will do the second. I think you'll see some fun stuff. :)

Thanks again for all the happy wishes. I'm planning a Live From Thread this time ... so will definitely be in touch.

Archived