How do you carry your Seapass?

ntengwall

I use a wristlet. I got one from the Coach outlet in PR for a great price and it works with formal wear or a swimsuit. This also helps when we are finished with the cruise, I am still used to carrying a purse around! Makes a great excuse to go shopping if in PR! ;)

I'm with you Michele-I love my lanyards! Women around the ship are always asking me- Where did you get that? I want one too.

So to each his own!

Yep, same here! On every cruise! I always have to point someone to the gift shop and tell them where to get their own lanyard. Or maybe they just think I work there because I am wearing a lanyard. :p LOL

There is no shame in wearing one! ;)

Edited by crusinmama06

I don't generally have pockets on cruises, so I keep mine in a little wristlet during the day, which sometimes gets tossed into a beach bag with my sunscreen, lip balm, kleenex, book, etc for trips to the pool or shore excursions. At night, it goes in my small purse or whatever I'm carrying.

I wear a lanyard with my ID tag at work so that's the last thing I want to wear when I'm on vacation.

I use a wristlet. I got one from the Coach outlet in PR for a great price and it works with formal wear or a swimsuit. This also helps when we are finished with the cruise, I am still used to carrying a purse around! Makes a great excuse to go shopping if in PR! ;)

Whew! I just read through this entire thread thinking, "is it possible no one else uses a wristlet (mine is coach too, lmao) like me?" Mine is gold on gold monogram, a gift from my kids before we left on our 2007 holiday cruise!

Before then I ALWAYS relied on DH to carry my seapass.

>>> i keep mine in a little wristlet during the day, which sometimes gets tossed into a beach bag with my sunscreen, lip balm, kleenex, book, etc for trips to the pool or shore excursions. At night, it goes in my small purse or whatever i'm carrying. >

same here :-)

Edited by CruiseDivaNJ

I have to wear a badge at work so I use my badge holder and clip it to my pants pocket. Then I can just pull it the card out without detaching it from my pocket since it's on a windup cord. If I was really proactive I'd bring a little punch to punch a hole in the card and put the badge holder clip through the hole instead of using the plastic protector holder, but I have enough stuff to carry.

I'm adding my vote for the lanyard with the hole punch :D

Yeayyyy, welcome to the club!!!!! :D

It's better than the Sweaty Boob Club! I feel bad for the crew who has to handle Amy's sweaty boob sea pass. :eek::eek::eek:

{yes, I am ducking for cover, where is she tonight?}

Yeayyyy, welcome to the club!!!!!

It's better than the Sweaty Boob Club! I feel bad for the crew who has to handle Amy's sweaty boob sea pass.

Too, too funny. Not to mention the immediate visual...... :D:D:D

As to your using the lanyard, I just say wait til your girls are teens! :p I have 2 daughters - both grown now. They both threatened to not be seen with me if I put a lanyard around my neck on a cruise or if I wore nude toe pantyhose with my heeled sandals on formal night. :rolleyes: ;) Apparently both were "uncool". Sigh...... Since then, no hose with sandals and no lanyards.

I can't wait til my grandbabies grow up and tell my girls what is not cool....

I have just kept my Seapass in a bag that I always carry with me to have at the pool. Several years ago I bought a lanyard while on the ship. I wear it a lot, otherwise it's in my bag. It might not look the best but goodness, is it EVER convenient.

Yeayyyy, welcome to the club!!!!! :D

It's better than the Sweaty Boob Club! I feel bad for the crew who has to handle Amy's sweaty boob sea pass. :eek::eek::eek:

I'm back! I was actually in a play tonight (closing night...waah).

And ::ahem:: the card goes under the strap, right where the cup part begins. It doesn't go UNDER my sweaty boobs... ;)

(And it only goes there if I'm going somewhere real quick, like from the cabin to a cigarette break, and back!)

:D

We use the same badge holder that I need to use at work. Its had a type that either can clip to your belt loop or clip onto the waistband of your pants and the card attachs to the other end. It has a retractable cord on it so there is no need to take it off.

This is the kind I've used. I usually clip it to my pocket. I love that it's on a bungee.

Last cruise I bought one of those Guess messenger type purses that you can throw over your shoulder and it lays on your hip. It was great!!! I used it during the day and it was nice enough to wear to dinner. It was small enough for my camera, ship card, daily itinerary, and a pen.

On dressier evenings, it goes in my little black clutch.