Too much information tmi

Cre

Back from 3day cruise on Majesty of the Seas. I'm just wondering how much is too much? My neighbors were wayyyyyyyyyyy to loud if u know what I mean. Don't get me wrong I'm all for enjoying yourselves and having a good time but must everybody know how good of a time you are having? These folks did not hold back. I don't think they ever left their room.

Some people get a kick out of thinking they're being heard. It is possible to tone down the sound some, but I'm betting they don't care who heard them. We've heard people on a couple of cruises being "loud".

Our last night on Allure was horrible. Our neighbors had a knock down, drag out fight at 12:30. Bad, bad fight. :confused: Security came to break it up just before we called them.

It was a bad weekl for noise as the folks on the other side seemed to need to yell at other members of their family from balcony to balcony :mad:

One of the reasons I always take earplugs, just in case. I think I would have slipped a note under their door just so they knew the walls weren't soundproof.

Great idea, but OMG would I ever be embarassed if I got a note like that!! :eek:

My neighbors are being very loud, please have them quiet down. Not very difficult to figure out.:rolleyes:

I was joking. You know the purser could ask what you were hearing. ;)

I'm betting they send a few more people to the room if they think there's a violent fight going on than for other loud activities.

Our last night on Allure was horrible. Our neighbors had a knock down, drag out fight at 12:30. Bad, bad fight. :confused: Security came to break it up just before we called them.

This was my first thought. I'd sure rather be next door to lovers than fighters.

Harris

Denver, CO

Great idea, but OMG would I ever be embarassed if I got a note like that!! :eek:

I think it's the lesser of two evils - IMO, a note is a better and more discreet way to handle this situation. No one gets embarrassed, no one has to scramble to put clothes on and go to the door or answer the phone...

Yeah, it's just better.

Once, there were grandparents in the rroom nex door and on the first night they envited every one of their loud mouthed relatives to come and have a slumber party on their balcony. Now picture this...there were at least 12 people from teens to granny sitting on thier little balcony. They had dragged out all the pillows and blankets to sit on. We tollerated them trying to shout over each other untill midnight. That's when I decided to ask them to quiet down. They decided to be rude and I heard one of them call me a bitch as I was returning to my cabin. They then told me they paid the same for their balcony as I did and they entended to use it any way they wanted to. All I said was that I was going to call security and we will see who wins that argument. They quickly picked up all their pillows and emptys and went inside. When someone tries to push, I've learned to let the authorities deal with it. That's what they get paid for. :rolleyes:

Back from 3day cruise on Majesty of the Seas. I'm just wondering how much is too much? My neighbors were wayyyyyyyyyyy to loud if u know what I mean. Don't get me wrong I'm all for enjoying yourselves and having a good time but must everybody know how good of a time you are having? These folks did not hold back. I don't think they ever left their room.
I would be jealous!

Archived