When do I get my Platinum Lapel Pin?

From one pin collector to another ... it's practically a religion, isn't it. I've got over 500 pins from all over the United States from when I used to go to the National Postal Forums.

I didn't know about the platinum pins, so now I'm on a quest. I'll have to get off an email tonight to C&A. I've never gotten any pins and I cruised as platinum last time; this upcoming one will be my only cruise as emerald. It'll be diamond for me next ... so I'd better hustle to get the platinum and emerald pins! I'm not risking a clueless LA on an immersion cruise that probably doesn't have a lot of C&A cruisers on board (because they certainly aren't posting on our roll call!).

Okay, I stand corrected, my daughter and said I'm mixing up my pins, its the gold we didn't get and its gold the C&A rep said they do not give out. opps sorry. Only platinum and diamond. And in my lifetime that will be the only pins I get. I doubt with the new points I won't even ever get a glass ship.:(

We got Emerald pins last week on the Explorer.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Whuddaya talkin' about "warm up"? It was 59 yesterday here in Bahstun. And I think you had 61 down there in Providence. Pretty balmy for early February.

I LOVE Providence (and Newport and Bristol). :)

:D

My daughter says the ground hog came up and said, "you haven't had any winter yet!";):p

Dickie- I don't have a clue whats in the box, but that would be an...umm ...a very optimistic amount of condoms. IMO!

I never got a box...you are emerald and got that? I never got that and have been cruising as emerald for a while (I'll be Diamond after my 5 day in 2 weeks). I only got dried up fruit and water.:p

:D

My daughter says the ground hog came up and said, "you haven't had any winter yet!";):p

Dickie- I don't have a clue whats in the box, but that would be an...umm ...a very optimistic amount of condoms. IMO!

I never got a box...you are emerald and got that? I never got that and have been cruising as emerald for a while (I'll be Diamond after my 5 day in 2 weeks). I only got dried up fruit and water.:p

I am Platinum not Emerald. I didn't get the box from C & A actually! The box (and it's contents) :D was given to me from my travel agent when I booked an RCI cruise (Jewel of the Seas or Oasis I think) along with the 2 beach bags! Surely I'm not the only one on planet to have received these goodies! :D

Whuddaya talkin' about "warm up"? It was 59 yesterday here in Bahstun. ;):D And I think you had 61 down there in Providence. Pretty balmy for early February.

I LOVE Providence (and Newport and Bristol). :)

I perfect Bahston day is about 75 degrees walking along the Charles, then through the Commons, on to Hanover St. to feast, then hanging out at Fanuel Hall and Quincy Market in the evening talkng in the various entertainment.

I really like Newport also but I haven't been over in awhile since the ridiculous toll increase on the bridge.

I am Platinum not Emerald. I didn't get the box from C & A actually! The box (and it's contents) :D was given to me from my travel agent when I booked an RCI cruise (Jewel of the Seas or Oasis I think) along with the 2 beach bags! Surely I'm not the only one on planet to have received these goodies! :D

You might be , we only got pins and we had to ask for them.

I gotta get me a new TA! I have a great TA for my land based adventures and luxury cruises I get a nice OBC for those, but for mass market cruises I haven't found anyone who does nice things like this for us!

So reusable?...that defiantely nixes the other guess:eek:! Ok I'm going with beach towels since you mentioned water proof carrying case.

I gotta get me a new TA! I have a great TA for my land based adventures and luxury cruises I get a nice OBC for those, but for mass market cruises I haven't found anyone who does nice things like this for us!

So reusable?...that defiantely nixes the other guess:eek:! Ok I'm going with beach towels since you mentioned water proof carrying case.

You must have missed the original picture that was taken with the tiny box beside the beach bag. The box is only 4-5 inches wide. It's way too small for a beach towel. :D

Archived