When do I get my Platinum Lapel Pin?

Here's the original picture for size reference! :D You can use the platinum pin as size reference!

First of all, I TOTALLY get the quest to get your pin. I had to call C&A for ours as well, but they actually sent ours after only one call. I put it on one of my travel totes. It's not a huge deal, but for me, it's just part of the fun of being a frequent-cruiser. I wanted my pin, damnit! :p

Good luck getting your crystal block.

My guess on what's in the box is... a travel alarm clock? Although the one I got from a M&M wasn't in that kind of a box. Maybe you got the Deluxe version?

First of all, I TOTALLY get the quest to get your pin. I had to call C&A for ours as well, but they actually sent ours after only one call. I put it on one of my travel totes. It's not a huge deal, but for me, it's just part of the fun of being a frequent-cruiser. I wanted my pin, damnit! :p

Good luck getting your crystal block.

My guess on what's in the box is... a travel alarm clock? Although the one I got from a M&M wasn't in that kind of a box. Maybe you got the Deluxe version?

At what point are you entitled to a crystal block? :D

Excellent guess! But it's not a clock. We could use one of those! :D

I just wish there were more people guessing. Maybe just make it it's own thread.

If we were playing 20 questions we would be getting quite close as everything is getting ruled out. I don't want to make a new post as I want to avoid flames from people thinking it's dumb! :rolleyes:

If we were playing 20 questions we would be getting quite close as everything is getting ruled out. I don't want to make a new post as I want to avoid flames from people thinking it's dumb! :rolleyes:

Flames? On here? Does that happen?:rolleyes:

Is it a collapsible drink cup or coaster?

I turned Platium last March 2010 when I finished my Oasis cruise. Does anyone know when I'm supposed to get my Platinum pin? It's going to be a year soon! :D

Thanks!

I was reading recently about benefits for Royal Caribbean lately as we are almost to Emerald and saw that there was a platinum lapel pin we were supposed to receive. My husband collects lapel pins so I sent an email to the C&A Society. Within a month or so the two platinum pins arrived in the mail with an apology letter for Royal not sending them sooner. They are now added to the pin collection.

Archived