When do I get my Platinum Lapel Pin?

I'm glad it amused you! :D I got my pin and I'm happy! I do care! I agree about not sweating the small stuff totally.... making lemons into lemonade and all that jazz. I wonder why you consider my pin to be "small". I am a pin collector, it's fun and it brings me joy! I look forward to getting my emerald and diamond pins this year!

Cheers!

I also collect pins. Have a shadow box just for RCI stuff with my tier level pins in it. Also collect pins from the ships we have been on and the new blue/silver pins are a ton better than the old gold ones.

Thanks! :D

I notice you're on Jewel of the Seas in 19 Sleeps! She is a Gem! Lucky you!

Cheers!

We are really looking forward to it! I've never sailed this class, and it just looks like a beauty. And we are all seafood eaters, so we are kind of excited to try the Seaview Cafe!

Hey, do you collect Disney pins too? I know it's OT, but we took a trip with their travel division ( can't mention) and they gave us a really neat pin every day related to where we visited. They also gave each of us one of those lanyards to put them on. I didn't wear them, but they are pretty neat looking. I like the idea of having them on your beach bag.

We are really looking forward to it! I've never sailed this class, and it just looks like a beauty. And we are all seafood eaters, so we are kind of excited to try the Seaview Cafe!

Hey, do you collect Disney pins too? I know it's OT, but we took a trip with their travel division ( can't mention) and they gave us a really neat pin every day related to where we visited. They also gave each of us one of those lanyards to put them on. I didn't wear them, but they are pretty neat looking. I like the idea of having them on your beach bag.

I've never collected any from Disney!.... yet!

The Seaview Cafe is awesome on Jewel! Good Luck getting a seat at times!

Cheers! :D

Does the Seaview on Jewel specialize in sea food? That was not the case when we were on Serenade.

I got my pin and I'm happy! I do care! I agree about not sweating the small stuff totally.... making lemons into lemonade and all that jazz. I wonder why you consider my pin to be "small". I am a pin collector, it's fun and it brings me joy!...

That's great. I was merely expressing my opinion, just like you did. :)

I emailed C & A just this past week because we didn't get ours either. They emailed back and said they no longer mail them out, but to ask the loyalty ambassador on any ship and they would be able to give them to us.

So, when we are on the Serenade in April, I will ask and get mine then.

I ask the LA person on the ship when I turned Emerald on a b2b2b. He said it should have been in my cabin on the cruise. So he did give me one but he acted like he had to personally pay for it. When I told him I never got a platinum he looked at me like I was lying and did not give it to me. I would have liked to have one of each....:cool:

I got home from my Navigator of the Seas Cruise last night and my Platinum Pin was waiting for me in my mailbox! This ends my adventure!

P.S. They gave me a pin on the Ship too (after I asked about it) so I actually have 2! :D

The pin is proudly displayed on my Royal Caribbean beach bag!

Enjoyed reading about your "Quest" for the Platinum pin :D. Methinks you should now post a proud picture of you, your beach bag and your Platinum pin!

Theresa

Enjoyed reading about your "Quest" for the Platinum pin :D. Methinks you should now post a proud picture of you, your beach bag and your Platinum pin!

Theresa

If a platinum pin becomes part of the Quest on my upcoming cruise I will probably just sit there with my jaw dropped open.:eek::D

That sounds like a Bostonian word. And I much prefer the Seaview over JR's.

I've been this way for 30 years; a person who eats no meat, but does eat fish...only learned there was an official word for it recently! I'm not "smaht" enough to come up with it on my own;)

I just got off of Navigator yesterday! Had a great cruise! The Ice Show was fantastic! Don't miss it!

Cheers! :D

The ice show is one activity that we never miss. This will be our first time back on a Voyager class ship after sailing on Oasis. I always loved this class of ship. I hope I don't find the feeling different after Oasis.

I've been this way for 30 years; a person who eats no meat, but does eat fish...only learned there was an official word for it recently! I'm not "smaht" enough to come up with it on my own;)

Well, you sounded very smaht.:) I can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit so I can start hanging out in the city again with all of you cultured folks. I LOVE Boston.

Theresa

Your wish is my command! :D

P1070833.jpg

Bonus points if anyone can tell me what's in the box with the airplane on it! :D

If a platinum pin becomes part of the Quest on my upcoming cruise I will probably just sit there with my jaw dropped open.:eek::D

Ha! Guess we'd better shoot off an email to RCI headquarters then :D

Well, you sounded very smaht.:) I can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit so I can start hanging out in the city again with all of you cultured folks. I LOVE Boston.

Whuddaya talkin' about "warm up"? It was 59 yesterday here in Bahstun. ;):D And I think you had 61 down there in Providence. Pretty balmy for early February.

I LOVE Providence (and Newport and Bristol). :)

Archived