When do I get my Platinum Lapel Pin?

A "shellphone"??

We turned Platinum on day two of last year's Allure cruise. We were then Emerald at the end of that week (were in a JS, doing a B2B). I don't believe we received the Platinum pin, but I'll go check my "cruise stash." We did get the Platinum coupon book at the beginning of our 2nd week, after I had asked for it. I can't wait to see if we get the Emerald pin on our upcoming cruise.

A "shellphone"??

We turned Platinum on day two of last year's Allure cruise. We were then Emerald at the end of that week (were in a JS, doing a B2B). I don't believe we received the Platinum pin, but I'll go check my "cruise stash." We did get the Platinum coupon book at the beginning of our 2nd week, after I had asked for it. I can't wait to see if we get the Emerald pin on our upcoming cruise.

Nope. I got this box 2 years ago. No shell phones then! :D

Those are really neat! Definitely a step up from pleather luggage tags, rubber keychain and "click-y" pen (in the words of entertainment staffer years ago).

And definitely better than the hanging notebook given out at Meet n Mingles! Even my grandsons didn't want them.

I'm calling it! You're the winner! :D Congrats!

Although it's little speakers not ear buds, never the less you listen to music with them. Close enough! ;)

P1070841.jpg

Does it surprise you that Royal Caribbean is helping me blare loud music on the balcony? :D Boogie Boogie!

We skipped the welcome back party which made us Platnium on the Navigator in December 2010. After returning I read info on the RCI page that said we should get the Platnium pin. I called C&A & was told we should of received them at the Welcome back party. Because we did not attend they mailed them to us, we also received luggage tags with the pins, I was very surprised. Now I see that the platnium pins are no longer listed in the benefits & luggage tags a long while after that.

It would be really nice if all those that had already reached Platnium could still have the pins mailed to them. Regarding the pin, they are not high quality but are still nice to have.

I have the pins and the luggage tags. Glad I got them when I did.

Interesting... your pins are gold. The ones we received during our last cruise, the first after we turned Platinum, are silver in color. Otherwise, they look like your smaller, round one.

They are silver. The flash on the camera makes them look gold in the picture. Sorry!

Im sorry. But do people really wear a pin showing their 'status' on a cruise. I dont think my husband or myself would be seen dead wearing one!! Doesnt it seem like you are showing off a bit?? Sorry, but thats just the way we are. Also, wouldnt go with all my outfits:D:D:D

Claire (Emerald, soon to be Diamond:D)

Whatever floats your boat of course!!!!;)

Im sorry. But do people really wear a pin showing their 'status' on a cruise. I dont think my husband or myself would be seen dead wearing one!! Doesnt it seem like you are showing off a bit?? Sorry, but thats just the way we are. Also, wouldnt go with all my outfits:D:D:D

Claire (Emerald, soon to be Diamond)

Whatever floats your boat of course!!!!;)

Obviously you have not read the entire thread! :D I don't blame you as it's gotten quite long. I collect pins and these are on my RCI Beach bags. If you back up a couple of pages you will see a picture. I did meet a couple of people on Navigator who wore the pins on their collars. Looked nice but it's not for me either. The purpose of Jewelry is to show off isn't it? So I see no difference actually between this pin and a diamond broach. At least the pin was earned by cruising experience. Which is fun fun fun! :D

Obviously you have not read the entire thread! :D I don't blame you as it's gotten quite long. I collect pins and these are on my RCI Beach bags. If you back up a couple of pages you will see a picture. I did meet a couple of people on Navigator who wore the pins on their collars. Looked nice but it's not for me either. The purpose of Jewelry is to show off isn't it? So I see no difference actually between this pin and a diamond broach. At least the pin was earned by cruising experience. Which is fun fun fun! :D

Yeah, fair enough, I would put it on my beach bag, that would be cool!!:)

Archived