When do I get my Platinum Lapel Pin?

. . . MR. BLUTARSKY... ZERO POINT ZERO :D

LOL talk about hi-jacking a thread [which I am guessing was a bit tongue in cheek to begin with]. Here's one that might have some applicatuion to cruising:

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

[it's just a quote -- no implications intended to present company]

LOL talk about hi-jacking a thread [which I am guessing was a bit tongue in cheek to begin with]. Here's one that might have some applicatuion to cruising:

You needed to read the first or second page of the thread, then it makes sense. :) (If anything ever makes sense around here! :D )

I turned Platium last March 2010 when I finished my Oasis cruise. Does anyone know when I'm supposed to get my Platinum pin? It's going to be a year soon! :D

Thanks!

E-Bay has tons.... pretty cheap too!!! ;) oOh what the heck...Go Diamond...or better yet Pinnacle....they too don't bring a high price....

E-Bay has tons.... pretty cheap too!!! ;) oOh what the heck...Go Diamond...or better yet Pinnacle....they too don't bring a high price....

SSssssss...sound of ballons deflating everywhere....sigh....

Just give me my Diamond balcony discount....and I am a happy cruiser!! :D

Yes...that is a Diamond pin...been there...done that. ;)

Funny thing is that the Platinum pins are available for sale on EBay, (as are the rest I think) as told to us when we

were so proud to wear the Platinum Pin to the Platinum and above "welcome back" party.

RCI member at the door told me that. Kinda deflated my ballon for sure! :(

Do you know if it's a real diamond? :D

You needed to read the first or second page of the thread, then it makes sense. :) (If anything ever makes sense around here! :D )

I thought I stuck to the theme of this thread very well....lol

If those pins are on eBay for $15 then key chains must be $1 million.....

Love the way you think Island Lady......."Show me the Money"......Love It!!!!!:D

Thanks! :D

That was the one biggest reason I was excited to make Diamond. It really is quite the

difference from Platinum to Diamond on that balcony discount. :D

Love the DL and the "Diamond events" too. Met a lot of really nice people....not to mention our bar tab went down considerably!! :eek: :D

I turned Platium last March 2010 when I finished my Oasis cruise. Does anyone know when I'm supposed to get my Platinum pin? It's going to be a year soon! :D

Thanks!

We just sailed the Ex as new Platinums. I asked the Loyalty Ambassador about the pins when we booked our next cruise onboard, and she handed two to us.

Teddie

I received my Platinum pin on my Oasis 11/26/11 sailing. It was delivered to my stateroom on 11/27/11.

So I should expect mine on the second day of my sailing? I want to know how long to wait before I storm the Loyalty Ambassador's office and demand my pin! :D

Do you think it's safe to wear in the hot tub? ;)

Archived