Krazy Kruizers injured in bad fall

CrystalLady

thank you everyone for the prayers and best wishes

it's going to be a long haul -- have to get in shape -- we already have a cruise booked for june -- the amsterdam's 14 day cruise -- the one we had to cancel last year

dh has said that we will not be booking the noordam for next winter as this is the second year in a row that we have had to cancel this cruise

Again, so sorry about your accident and your missed cruise. Just focus on healing! Do know what you mean though about some cruises are just not meant to happen. We've been trying to do a Med cruise for three years now. First year minor health issues interferred, then I lost my part time consulting job that was funding the second year, and now my wife's office is telling her they'd prefer she not go to Egypt for at least a year or until things settle out. :(

Please add me to the list of those wishing a speedy, pain-free recovery (though I doubt 'pain free' is possible:o)

And very sorry you had to cancel your cruise. Such a disappointment, but the next one will be even better. Hang in there!

Add my best wishes for your recovery, KK. At least you have the very best medicine and mood-altering drug available: a cruise on Amsterdam in June.

With so many people pulling for you, you're bound to be up and about soon.

Mrs M (Linda)

thank you, thank you everyone

yesterday was a stressful day as i had an appointment with my doctor as i am still in a lot of pain in the ribs - especially on the right side

had x-rays done -- hope to get a report soon

today -- no tests -- just giving dh verbal cooking lessons

Hi from FL,

Thank you so much for answering my questions re:Noordam family cruise. Haven't been on HAL since Dec. '04..things have changed. See that 'our' Feb. 26 cruise was also yours. Will toast the sunrise w/ coffee and sunset w/ wine..and think healing thoughts to you!

Barbara

thank you everyone for the prayers and best wishes

it's going to be a long haul -- have to get in shape -- we already have a cruise booked for june -- the amsterdam's 14 day cruise

So sorry for your accident and we hope you have a speedy recovery. It is very unfortunate that this happened the day before your cruise. Hopefully you will be able to sail on the Amsterdam in June. We are booked on the 06/24/11 Amsterdam sailing.

thank you, thank you everyone

yesterday was a stressful day as i had an appointment with my doctor as i am still in a lot of pain in the ribs - especially on the right side

had x-rays done -- hope to get a report soon

today -- no tests -- just giving dh verbal cooking lessons

wishing you nothing but good results with those xrays KK. Dh will have a lot more appreciation of the next cruise if he is going to be cooking for a while ;)

We're all pulling for you.

Archived