What cruise are you dreaming about now? ??

COLLEYBERRY

Just curious ..again:)

Where are everyone cruises plans taking them?.

Is this your first time for this cruise destination?

Is it a favorite destination ?

Is it going to be somewhere you have always dreamed of going?

Are you dreaming/ tentatively planning where you would like to cruise next ?

Regards Colleen

Okay, I'll play :D

I'm dreaming of an Alaska cruise (again). I'm dreaming of the 14-day Alaska cruise but it is not affordable this year. I'm dreaming of a 7-day Alaska cruise. That too is unaffordable this year unless prices in Sept drop significantly. So I haven't abandoned hope quite yet for Alaska 2011 :)

We are booked on a 14 day Nieuw Am Western and Southern Carib. Only because DH needs a warm weather break in the winter. We are likely going to cancel it and do a 10 or 11 day Caribbean. One of our pets does not do well with us gone for more than 10 days, so with 4 days of travel, our cruise time is limited. I will not go through the h*ll of air travel all across the continent for just 7 days. So our pet gets most of what he needs and we will get most of what we need.

Post-retirement, and post-selling-the-big-house, I'm dreaming of the Tahiti cruise :D

Any cruise! Anywhere!

But, really dreaming about back to Alaska, this time for the 14 day RT Seattle.

One cruise and we're hooked.

Nothing on the radar at the moment -- just wishing and dreaming!

I'm dreaming about the cruise to Antarctica we have booked for December... and hoping we really get to go. It seems very far away.

We love Alaska and have been many times. We want to sail on an "expedition" style sailing to Antarctica while we're still healthy/mobile enough to do it. My husband and I have both dreamed about this since we were young.

Once in a lifetime plans...

B

Just waiting for the spring 2013 schedule to come out as I would like to talk my husband into going to Hawaii. I intend to pick up some FCC's while on our upcoming cruise and will be itching to put them down on a few cruises. We already have a full Panama booked for the spring of 2012 so there is no decision to be made for next spring.

My husband is making noises about a River Cruise in Europe for 2013 but I'm not so sure I would like it.

I'm dreaming of our next cruise, to the Baltics.

Sapper1, let me know if DH doesn't come around, I'll go, I love Hawaii ;).

Kirk

LOL:D

You will love the Baltics---I could do it again if there weren't so many places I haven't been and so little time left.

1)I am going to the Carribbean. Can't wait!

2)Yes! (see above! :P)

3)I'll tell you when I get home!

4) Absolutely. I can't believe it's taken me this long to get to go there!

5) Tenatively, a Alaskan cruise for my parents' 50th anniversary next year!

I am booked on an 11 day Carribean cruise on the Maasdam. I cannot wait to board!

I am dreaming of sailing to Europe on the Queen Mary 2, spending a couple of weeks over there, and returning on the Rotterdam classic crossing.

ok, I'll play too.

I'm dreaming of our first ever Prisendam cruise - Med ports with an overnight in Sevilla - Cinq Terre, Morroco (if we can go there) and glorious 7 days at sea. I'm newbie for this ship - never been on her and looking forward to it -20 days - most dh can squirrel away while he still works

and then to make matters worse, I went ahead and booked our March - I'm outta here cruise for next year on the Maasdam. Mainly because of what I have read on the boards. I'll never forget the Rotterdam. We were enchanted on her - so I'm back to the older ships and enchantment. (This is all Sail's fault for posting the itinerary ;))

the joy of the Med - planning, so I have whiled away my winter days planning this trip and now spring is nearly here :) we hope anyways.

Great cruises to all - planning & dreaming is half the fun:)

Ahhhh....I have many cruise dreams (endless). I will be cruising in the Galapagos next month and THAT is a dream come true for sure. I was dreaming today of grabbing one of the amazing last minute Caribbean cruise deals. Wow, some great deals. Darn, just a fantasy.....oh my, so tempting. Sigh... As if I don't have a great trip already. BUT, HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE DEALS. SIGH, again. Cruise dreaming..........

Wendy

I'm currently dreaming of the next two cruises on my schedule...

(See my signature below)

But when I hit the lottery in a BIG way?

It's the World Cruise with my Mom and Dad aboard Queen Mary 2 in the adjacent Queen Mary & Queen Anne Suites.

:)

Today, we received our 2 star Mariner pins in the mail. After dinner tonight, we started talking about the next cruise we would love to take. It is between the 7 day Nieuw Amsterdam and the 10 day Noordam next winter. We started a mental list of pros and cons of each. As we were discussing, I took my pin and put it on my shirt. My husband then did the same. I think it was a promise exchanged between us that we will really do it again! We poured another glass of wine and discussed which cruise would suit us best, and other small things that we may do different from our last cruise.

We have fallen in love with HAL and look forward to sailing again next winter! :)

Just curious ..again:)

Where are everyone cruises plans taking them?.

Is this your first time for this cruise destination?

Is it a favorite destination ?

Is it going to be somewhere you have always dreamed of going?

Are you dreaming/ tentatively planning where you would like to cruise next ?

1. oosterdam on a 10 day sea of cortez partial mexican riviera cruise. (mazatl

an cancelled so we are doing cabo twice)

2. i've been on two previous mexican cruises and i love it.

3. anytime i'm on a ship i'm in dreamland

4. i wish i could afford a prinsendam cruise to anywhere. but i'd also love

a baltic cruise combined with a transatlantic cruise.

cheers and thanks for asking

My dream cruise is any Grand Voyage on HAL but that is not in the cards just yet. So am looking forward to our next cruise on the Maasdam Montreal to Boston in early May followed by the 14 day Alaska on the Amsterdam in June. Three other cruises booked this year so it will be a cruising year for us.

Barbara

Would LOVE to do a Grand cruise or World cruise on any HAL ship. But in reality... next booked cruise is full Panama from Fort Lauderdale and back to Vancouver in April 2012 (22 days). Hoping for prices to drop on September 7-day Alaska/inside passage cruises. Just love Alaska.

I am looking forward to our Eurodam cruise from Dover to New York this summer, and to a new itinerary on Maasdam next February, visiting a few Caribbean islands we have not visited.

Further on, we are looking to do an Alaska cruisetour in 2013 (our 40th anniversary, and it's the law, apparently, that you have to do an Alaska cruise then :D). Since we married in June, we hope to be on board on our actual 40th, and do a renewal of vows. Hawaii is also doable, and may figure in sometime in the next few years.

But, I still have not broken the bad habit of working, and until I do (or win the lottery), I can only take about 3 weeks vacation at one go, and even that sometimes is a stretch.

What do I dream about, someday? I would love to take the 60-day collectors cruise that goes to Peru, and then to Tahiti and the south seas. I would love to see Machu Picchu, and have always wanted to take the downhill run to Papeete, and continue where on this heading lie the Marquesas (a bit of reference to Crosby, Stills and Nash's song "Southern Cross.").

I would like a cruise like the one I saw years ago, that obviously was for WWII veterans, that went to Palau, Truk, Guam and other islands. We lived on Guam for two years, and I have visited Palau (and a small island in that nation's archipelago called Peleliu -- ask Copper 10-8, or Google, what that name means, and why there is a monument there to the 2nd Marine Division, that I was there to help re-dedicate and re-consecrate), but I would love to return, with time to snorkel the crystal waters. If the cruise included Kosrae and Ponape, all the better.

What DW and I would really like to do, though, is to be able to take a run from San Diego or Seattle to Sydney, with a circle of New Zealand on the end. And then, we would spend time in Oz, and really see it before taking a repositioning cruise back. We would love to be able to afford the time and money to spend summer (Dec-March) in Oz, knowing that, like the U.S., Australia is large and a week or two is not really enough time to see much of what it offers.

Hey, we can always dream ... can't we?

Dave

Ahh, dreams. :D Other than a Grand Voyage some day (we can all dream, right?) :p right now I'm dreaming about the 2 cruises in my signature below. That and the 8-day land trip through France and Italy pre-cruise. Good dreams. :)

Would love to do an extended Baltic cruise some day, that's definitely on my dream list.

Archived