*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

I've been told I need to buy that hat for the ranch.

The hat looks (in the photo) to be somewhat permanent...maybe for as long as the Magic is sailing from Texas?

It would be mighty cute perched on top of the longhorns from the Voyager when Disney's done with it!:D

The hat looks (in the photo) to be somewhat permanent...maybe for as long as the Magic is sailing from Texas?

It would be mighty cute perched on top of the longhorns from the Voyager when Disney's done with it!:D

I have photos from Disney, taken I think from the helicopter...looks like cables holding it up. I will have to link to the article soon.

I found this link over on the Disney board. I especially like the last two pictures. :)

-----------

Link for official DCL photos,

http://dclnews.com/galleries/2012/09/22/disney-cruise-line-arrives-in-galveston-with-texas-sized-fanfare/#photo-1

I should have used one of those pictures with the cowboys as the opening picture on my timelapse.

Did any of you have trouble seeing it on the Harbor cam? I saw it when it left the dock, but the Harbor cam was stuck or my computer was stuck. I saw nothing else. Oh well. You better be watching when the Mariner comes in as my DH & I will be one it along with a whole lot of great folks. We have 325 CCr's signed up for the M&M. Will be a fun 16 day cruise!!

Wow, they sure turned around quickly.

Some good stories out on examiner dot com one a pic from fellow cc a member

Imagine if Mariner did the same first time back...

Now we are booked on Disney Magic for Oct 20th, got an offer that was too hard to refuse. Going in a balcony cabin :-) up near the top, so we will kick back and enjoy...sipping on all the smuggled booze we bring aboard....except Disney allows it. Just be sure it's in the carry on. Oh, soda is free at the refreshment stand(s).

Cattle were happy to see me. They always think, at least a day after mooving fields, that the grass is greener in that other field.

I found this link over on the Disney board. I especially like the last two pictures. :)

-----------

Link for official DCL photos,

http://dclnews.com/galleries/2012/09/22/disney-cruise-line-arrives-in-galveston-with-texas-sized-fanfare/#photo-1

I think they r real but hubby wonders if the horses were photoshopped or live?

Now we are booked on Disney Magic for Oct 20th, got an offer that was too hard to refuse. Going in a balcony cabin :-) up near the top, so we will kick back and enjoy...sipping on all the smuggled booze we bring aboard....except Disney allows it. Just be sure it's in the carry on. Oh, soda is free at the refreshment stand(s).

Welcome aboard Dave! We've got a balcony handicapped cabin aft. I might have to pack some rum since its legal.

ssb- are you there live or watching from computer like me. Foster is in (where else) College Station. Pat

Hi Pat

Yes Mary and i have been there almost all day.

Except for an hour break at home and back for departure

Of disney and cocktails and dinner with jonbgd for sail away

We started out watching Disney come in

Breakfast at Tremont

Commissioning of SS Fort Worth

Tour of warship

Reception for ssfw

Drinks at Olympia

Home

Back to meet jonbgd and wife from cruise critic

Departure of Disney

Drinks and dinner with them and a blast.

Just arrived home to fury animals.

A long wonderful day

Wish y'all could have been there!

Archived