*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Such a nice looking ship...but then again has anyone ever watched Disney let something look less than ship shape?

No...Disney's attention to detail is incredible. I could spend a week at WDW doing nothing but looking around!

Any idea what all the construction is? I haven't been to Galveston since early summer.

No...Disney's attention to detail is incredible. I could spend a week at WDW doing nothing but looking around!

Any idea what all the construction is? I haven't been to Galveston since early summer.

I believe it is a new building at UTMB. Nephew's wife is at UT Houston, was accepted to both....if she was in Galveston I'd know for sure.

what happened to the RCCL cam? Interesting since I thought they still had straight on web cam shots of both terminals.

Hopefully it was just turned off for the summer since there were no ships:( using the terminal.

My husband just brought up a good point...with 5 ships sailing out of Galveston this winter, parking could be tight. I'm going to go ahead and make my reservation for April!

Hopefully it was just turned off for the summer since there were no ships:( using the terminal.

My husband just brought up a good point...with 5 ships sailing out of Galveston this winter, parking could be tight. I'm going to go ahead and make my reservation for April!

Definitely a good idea. After I get cleaned up dw wants me to get the Magic booked after that parking is next...and travel insurance. Maybe even cycle over to Bike Barn to get dd's bike tuned up quickly. (Tomorrow may ride along bayou over to beltway)

Cindy, read on the boards that someone sailing Princess had made parking reservations at Park n Cruise and their reservation was canceled. They will not be accepting any Princess cruisers.

Will you be heading our direction today? Gigem!

Yup! Leaving here around 2:00. Too bad the humidity's back!:p

Definitely a good idea. After I get cleaned up dw wants me to get the Magic booked after that parking is next...and travel insurance. Maybe even cycle over to Bike Barn to get dd's bike tuned up quickly. (Tomorrow may ride along bayou over to beltway)

Interesting about Park n Cruise...I reserved with EZCruise like I always do. With my $5 discount it's still less than $50.00 with tax.

Archived