*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Hopefully it was just turned off for the summer since there were no ships:( using the terminal.

My husband just brought up a good point...with 5 ships sailing out of Galveston this winter, parking could be tight. I'm going to go ahead and make my reservation for April!

Wow didn't think of that Cindy. Me TOO!

Are you heading to a wedding today, or did they delay honeymoon? Either way congrats!

They got married last Saturday and waited until today for their honeymoon. So, no stress of a wedding and then running to catch their ship the same day. :)

My daughter absolutely loves Disney and she planned her wedding date around cruising on the Disney Magic. She wanted September anyway for her wedding but once she saw the Magic was cruising, that finalized the date. My wife and I would like to have gone along with them but somebody has to pay for the wedding. :D

I missed the whole thing! :( Slept in late this morning. Just heard from my friend who is a TA. She was invited to board the Magic this morning along with about 14 others and have lunch. She said it was pretty chaotic over there! She won a 4 day Disney cruise last year and says it was the best cruise she has ever done. Of course, she also took her 3 year old granddaughter with her. :)

We are at commissioning now

But just remembered the Disney

Is ship that was Turing around in port cavnaval port while we were doing muster outside on monarch.

It barely missed hitting us while some were videoing.

It caused quite a stir and much talk on threads of cc.

They got married last Saturday and waited until today for their honeymoon. So, no stress of a wedding and then running to catch their ship the same day. :)

My daughter absolutely loves Disney and she planned her wedding date around cruising on the Disney Magic. She wanted September anyway for her wedding but once she saw the Magic was cruising, that finalized the date. My wife and I would like to have gone along with them but somebody has to pay for the wedding. :D

Good planning. Our wedding and honeymoon were split by a few months to accomodate schedules. Matangi Resort in Fiji was our destination...a cruise seems like it would have been so simple by comparison.

Hi everyone. Here's a couple of pics I took this morning. The first was taken at around 7:00am from the end of the seawall. The other is a close up of the funnel as she was backing up to the pier.

DSCN0604_zps8712f78d.jpg

DSCN0608_zpsc54341ce.jpg

Look at the cute cowboy hat on Mickey's head. I never fail to be amazed at Disney's immaculate attention to detail!:)

Hi everyone. Here's a couple of pics I took this morning. The first was taken at around 7:00am from the end of the seawall. The other is a close up of the funnel as she was backing up to the pier.

DSCN0604_zps8712f78d.jpg

DSCN0608_zpsc54341ce.jpg

Any objection to your pics being reposted on another site with credit attributed to you?

Archived