*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

O boy, now that sounds tempting. Oct. 20th eh.....mmmmmmmmm

No can do....the deal I saw wasn't so good over 900 pp for interior...o well, I think I'd rather do Dream or Fantasy with the AquaDuck.

Hi Becci--do you know any active or retired military that you can cruise with? There is a fantastic deal for military on the Disney Magic and they can reserve up to 3 cabins. We almost booked but DGD's couldn't go and just afraid that 7 days of Mickey without kids might be too much for us old folks. Actually, last week, I could have booked 10/27 for $945 total for both of us in a family veranda (308 sq ft). Still looking at 11/24 but it is right before our b2b on the Mariner--3 weeks may be too much, but bet we could handle it...lol

Carla

Hi Becci--do you know any active or retired military that you can cruise with? There is a fantastic deal for military on the Disney Magic and they can reserve up to 3 cabins. We almost booked but DGD's couldn't go and just afraid that 7 days of Mickey without kids might be too much for us old folks. Actually, last week, I could have booked 10/27 for $945 total for both of us in a family veranda (308 sq ft). Still looking at 11/24 but it is right before our b2b on the Mariner--3 weeks may be too much, but bet we could handle it...lol

Carla

Must've done something wrong, didn't see anywhere to input military, Todd is a vet. Will go back over and look again.

Must've done something wrong, didn't see anywhere to input military, Todd is a vet. Will go back over and look again.

You have to click on Specials on bottom of home page. The specials will be listed on the left side go down to military. To qualify for military rate must be active duty or retired.

That notorious camera hog Carnival Triumph is docked and blocking the view of the Disney Magic from the Galveston Cruise cam. I just spoke with my daughter. She said disembarkation was delayed a bit from the Magic but they were finally getting off the ship. She had a great time on her cruise with Disney.

We were at pier 21 today to watch sail away. The best sail away we have ever seen. Had a horn war!! The Disney Magic sailed before the CCL Triumph and when the Magic was passing the Triumph it blew its when you wish upon a star, the Triumph in turn blew its horn about 5 times, then the Magic blew it's regular horn, they went back and forth about 4 times with Disney finally playing when you wish upon a star. It was awesome.

We were at pier 21 today to watch sail away. The best sail away we have ever seen. Had a horn war!! The Disney Magic sailed before the CCL Triumph and when the Magic was passing the Triumph it blew its when you wish upon a star, the Triumph in turn blew its horn about 5 times, then the Magic blew it's regular horn, they went back and forth about 4 times with Disney finally playing when you wish upon a star. It was awesome.

Sounds neat. May take dd to see sail away on Saturday. We would only see Disney Magic since it is the non CCL Saturday. Then supper in Galveston as well.

Sounds neat. May take dd to see sail away on Saturday. We would only see Disney Magic since it is the non CCL Saturday. Then supper in Galveston as well.

We spent the weekend at The Galvez this last weekend. Went down to the pier and checked out the Disney Magic. It looked nice. Had a great weekend in spite of the weather. Even got in some pool time. :)

We spent the weekend at The Galvez this last weekend. Went down to the pier and checked out the Disney Magic. It looked nice. Had a great weekend in spite of the weather. Even got in some pool time. :)

Sounds wonderful,

glad you made it down!

Hope you went to Sunday brunch!

Sorry for the weekend weather.

It has been chamber of commerce weather all week since!!!

Had to eat out on fishing pier at Jimmy's yesterday

with friends for lunch, it was so beautiful!!!!!

And fishermen were even catching some fish!

Blue sky, blue/green water, fews waves and nice tempertures!

As you know since you live near!.

Sounds wonderful,

glad you made it down!

Hope you went to Sunday brunch!

Sorry for the weekend weather.

It has been chamber of commerce weather all week since!!!

Had to eat out on fishing pier at Jimmy's yesterday

with friends for lunch, it was so beautiful!!!!!

And fishermen were even catching some fish!

Blue sky, blue/green water, fews waves and nice tempertures!

As you know since you live near!.

We enjoyed the weekend in spite of the weather. Actually it didn't rain late Fri. afternoon and early evening so got a good walk down the seawall. Went to Gaido's for some shrimp bisque. Rained Sat. a.m. but spent the afternoon at the pool. Went to the Olympia Grill for dinner. Had not been to the newest location. Didn't make the brunch...went to Sacred Heart at 11:00 a.m. Love that church. I knew it was going to be great weather this week, but we had reservations and definitely needed to get out of this house and the remodeling going on here! Always a nice getaway on the island!

Archived