"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Hey Radio, Got our luggage tags for May in todays mail.

Bon Voyage

No fair...mine aren't here yet...:mad::D Probably tomorrow!

Radio...great photos as usual..

I am watching on the web cam...it looks very windy up there...the camera is really shaking.....so it might be cold once you get underway. Oh and don't feel bad...they're calling for freeze warnings around here...

can't wait for more info.....Silhouette looks like a VERY nice ship....those outside photos are cool! guess they're from the memorial. I like taking photos of EX when I am in the area...

well...enjoy!!! I must watch the news so I can catch up before sail away!

Yes, I will be writing up my experiences on the Allure. Don't expect it to be as extensive as the Oasis. But maybe it will be. :)

Thanks Buffett fan. :)

I hope it's a LIVE review so I can cruise "with" you to get me through my last week before I board Allure!!!!!

Radio-looking forward to your report!! Love your commentary & photos! Can't wait to hear your opinions on the Silly-we love Celebrity. So sad that they pulled out of Baltimore-our last 2 cruises on the Mercury were great! Have calm seas, good weather & a great cruise!!

Radio, have a great cruise and enjoy every minute of it. I am sitting here with the webcam up waiting for your sail away. The wind must be blowing because the camera is jumping. Love all the pics and wish Bill and myself were on the ship with you!

We watched your sailaway, the Silhouette is a beauty! Was I seeing things? Such a gloomy day, low clouds, but just before you went under the bridge the sun peeked out, & I see some blue sky. Its a sign. Mark. Sunny hot days ahead.

dm

Great shots already--can't wait to follow this thread til we board...

watched the sailaway on the webcam--it was awesome...

couldn't help but notice the really nice chairs in the waiting area to board-- they did not have those when we were there...ship itself looks wondeful--like the other S class ships so far!

best shots of the 911 Tear Drop will be on the way back into port early morning of the last day of the cruise--but between then & now have a really great time....

Archived