What can I do from the balcony?

gonzo1124

I want to do some fishing out of my balcony, (taking my George Foreman Jr. to cook the "catch"). Also taking my mountain climbing gear to do some ship balcony climbing activities. Question: if I'm naked on my balcony, can others see me?

I'm open for any other suggestions...

Thanks!

;)

You must be kidding right!!!!!!!!!

I want to do some fishing out of my balcony, (taking my George Foreman Jr. to cook the "catch").

Eight to nine stories high, with a ship doing almost 20 knots, No way and not allowed.

Also taking my mountain climbing gear to do some ship balcony climbing activities.

What dou you think? You will be offloaded at the next stop.

Question: if I'm naked on my balcony, can others see me?

Thanks!

;)

No problem, unless your neigbours actively lean sideways and look inward.

I want to do some fishing out of my balcony, (taking my George Foreman Jr. to cook the "catch"). Also taking my mountain climbing gear to do some ship balcony climbing activities. Question: if I'm naked on my balcony, can others see me?

Thanks!

;)

Are you pulling our legs???????????

Joanie

Thanks!

;)

Cant make up my mind if you are a wind up merchant or on drink or drugs:D

Dont mind the fishing , climbing or cooking but pleeeese dont try naked on the balcony, it would be unkind to put your neighbours off their dinner!:eek:

Just LOVE the questions! Hmmm, might be a better idea to bring the 'catch' to the chef for preparation. Some folks don't like the smell of fish cooking outside their stateroom. Remember, first have respect for your neighbors.

Guess my last sentence also addresses your other questions as well!

It's great to see someone posting with a good sense of humor! Wish you were sailing the Noordam in August with us instead of the Oo in June, Gonzo. Sound like you would be lots of fun to have on board. We could blame anything untoward on you each time!!

Have a great cruise.

Thanks!

;)

Do whatever you like, just stay away from my balcony...

Thanks!

;)

Here is a thought about how to use your balcony: open the door and breathe fresh air. But only if you close the door behind you, and not screw up everyone else's A/C ventilation on your circuit. But best use is drinking coffee on the balcony in your bathrobe.

Great ideas from the link, thanks!

(Some people need to start enjoying life...before they die).

You are SO right...hopefully everyone will read this....especially the "dress code police". I'm sure they wouldn't approve of nudity. ;) :D

Have a wonderful cruise!:D

Archived