How to Find it on HAL Site ?

sail7seas

If I wanted to find a cruise that stopped in a particular port, how would I find any cruises that call there?

The drop down menu asks for name of ship, date, region or the world and how many days cruise.

How do I know any of that info except for region of the world if I don't even know if HAL calls at that port at all? :confused:

Is there anywhere there is a box to enter particular port and get a list of any cruises/ships that have a scheduled port call there?

Thanks.

I don't know any place on HAL's site, or any other cruise line site. Maybe someone else does.

I use another non CC site to look for cruises relative to specific ports.

send me an email and I will tell the web sites address, it is a travel site. My email address is pris993@aol.com agen

There are several TA sites that let you browse by port stops but the HAL site is not one of them. You may have better luck looking at those site for information or calling or emailing HAL to get the information you're looking for.

Thanks.

I looked around and thought for sure there had to be some way to enter a port so appreciate your confirming it's not possible on HAL site.

Wish it was!

I'll have to waste my PCC's time finding info I should be able to get myself.

Here is how I do it

1. On HAL's website, go to the 'Shore Excursions' tab and select 'Find Shore Excursions'

2. Choose the destination (ie region) and then the name of the port and then 'View'

3. Just above the details of all the excursions you will see 'View all Cruises for this Port'

4. Click on this and you will see a list of the cruises that call there

Here is how I do it

1. On HAL's website, go to the 'Shore Excursions' tab and select 'Find Shore Excursions'

2. Choose the destination (ie region) and then the name of the port and then 'View'

3. Just above the details of all the excursions you will see 'View all Cruises for this Port'

Very clever! :D

A bit convoluted but it works, I wonder why they don't make it an option in the cruise search.

Here is how I do it

Very Good! I knew someone on this thread would have an a way of finding the "how and the wear" of this inquiry.

Here is how I do it

Wow, thanks Carol, I just learned something, I didn't think there was anyway to do that.

Here is how I do it

Great information, Thank you.

Here is how I do it

Brilliant Carol - thanks for sharing

I just use www.cruisetimetables.com. From the second list of ports, choose the port that interests you, then the month you want to sail, and it will show you all ships calling there, and the itinerary they are sailing. EM

That could be very onerous if all you are looking for is one cruise line depending upon how many ships call at the particular port. Try doing that for St. Thomas and it would be a lengthy configuration. :)

It's fine if you want to see all cruise lines.

Here is how I do it

That's what I do -- I discovered this trick about a year ago.

Works well.

I'm happy I asked ....

It was wonderful of Carol to share with us so now all of us can find which ships call at a particular port, when.

Apparently I was not the only one who benefited from Carol passing along this technique.

Here is how I do it

Like your new avatar for the upcoming Olympic Summer Games. :D:D

Like your new avatar for the upcoming Olympic Summer Games. :D:D

Glad you like it.

Shows I am still really English at heart :)

The grandson of friends of ours will be competing in the games representing England in the diving so we will be following it very closely

another way is to click on the Destinations tab>Port. On this page you can search by port. Then on the following page you can search on cruises that visit that port. :D

I tried this and easily could see Destinations tab>Port but could not find where I could insert a specific port name. :confused:

Thanks.

Glad you like it.

Shows I am still really English at heart :)

The grandson of friends of ours will be competing in the games representing England in the diving so we will be following it very closely

How exciting for you to have this connection to an Olympic Athlete who will be competing. :)

Good luck to him. :cool:

Archived