You know the best way to get over the "Blues"

Lois R

Is to book another cruise:D........I was on Equinox last month...omg

it has been a month already:eek:.....and have been feeling so...so....

blue:(......Summit is sailing from San Juan in the fall:D....for pretty

cheap prices too so I am sailing her again! Yippppeee!!!!

Now I just have to wait till November;)

My depression was sadly a longer affair since my time on the Equinox was back in November 2011 :(

But as of tonight - deposit PAID for Equinox ultimate Caribbean! That's the good news:D, bad news is that it isn't until 2014:eek:

K

Well congrats Lois!! It is the only way to shake the post cruise blues....especially a post Med cruise blues!!! Have you found another Med cruise to book yet?

Is to book another cruise:D........

Obsessed we are..

I'm determined to cruise all the newer S-class within the year.

It is so important to clarify one's objectives.. ;)

Equinox, Silhouette, Eclipse, Reflection are all in our future...

Obsessed we are..

I'm determined to cruise all the newer S-class within the year.

It is so important to clarify one's objectives.. ;)

Equinox, Silhouette, Eclipse, Reflection are all in our future...

Hi Arno:), and here I thought you were not as happy on the S class;)

Little did I know.....

Well congrats Lois!! It is the only way to shake the post cruise blues....especially a post Med cruise blues!!! Have you found another Med cruise to book yet?

Hi Gracie:)....nope...not yet.

Hi Arno:), and here I thought you were not as happy on the S class;)

Little did I know.....

I'm not in Love with S-class, but with Millie in Asia, Infinity in S America, Summit in Puerto Rico and Connie on short cruises, my interests have been forced into a different direction...

I'm not in Love with S-class, but with Millie in Asia, Infinity in S America, Summit in Puerto Rico and Connie on short cruises, my interests have been forced into a different direction...

Oh, its fine with me:D....it was just an observation:)

With our daughter getting married this November we promised her we wouldn't go anywhere this year and stick close to home in preparation for the BIG day. Well, what a long, dry spell this is turning out to be. Talking about the blues we keep booking cruises for next year and, as of last week, have 6 of them lined up.

:cool:

With our daughter getting married this November we promised her we wouldn't go anywhere this year and stick close to home in preparation for the BIG day. Well, what a long, dry spell this is turning out to be. Talking about the blues we keep booking cruises for next year and, as of last week, have 6 of them lined up.
:cool::cool:OMG! you are addicted to cruising...or maybe you were once a water baby. I am just happy that my hubby enjoys a good cruise once a year or so. One in Sept. and another next May! I am just thrilled!!!:):):) He really wants an RV, but I said when we get into our 70's or so...

Wish Ger and I had the time to be even more addicted to cruising. Between his schedule and mine, we can also do about one cruise a year. Maybe when we finally retire...

After reading Lois's reviews and those of her shipmates, a Med cruise sounds glorious. We might even try S class next time. Heck, any Celebrity ship any time, I'm there! Lois, you are right. The only cure is another cruise. Glad you have a November cruise to keep your feet wet so to speak.

Linda

We sailed the Equinox TA to Rome this past April. I could not get off the ship without booking another. Because we have a big out of country move coming up this fall, we booked a Med cruise for November of next year. After flying home, we decided to add the transatlantic immediately following. That will give us 26 days upon her next year. Have my countdown going!

Dawn

I felt your pain last August. We were just off the Equinox, and were starting to talk about a cruise for the next (now this) summer. The only thing that would satisfy ME was to book another cruise on--you guessed it--the Equinox.....It's getting expensive, but to sail from Los Angeles to Mexico (yet again.....) just didn't have quite the same excitement.....Savor the wait---ours is coming up--I just don't want it to be over!

I felt your pain last August. We were just off the Equinox, and were starting to talk about a cruise for the next (now this) summer. The only thing that would satisfy ME was to book another cruise on--you guessed it--the Equinox.....It's getting expensive, but to sail from Los Angeles to Mexico (yet again.....) just didn't have quite the same excitement.....Savor the wait---ours is coming up--I just don't want it to be over!

One wise cruiser once told me that your cruise will not end if you have another one booked. I currently have a number booked and will continue my cruise on the Solstice on August 3rd.

One wise cruiser once told me that your cruise will not end if you have another one booked. I currently have a number booked and will continue my cruise on the Solstice on August 3rd.

lol...I like that philosophy....

6? WOW WOW WOW:D.....I have 2 for sure and a 1 "maybe":eek:

6? WOW WOW WOW:D.....I have 2 for sure and a 1 "maybe":eek:

Well, after we booked the last cruise we thought maybe we should cancel the Hawaii cruise since we seemed to be going a bit overboard :rolleyes: with bookings. But we haven't touched it yet.....taking a let's think about it approach.

Well, after we booked the last cruise we thought maybe we should cancel the Hawaii cruise since we seemed to be going a bit overboard :rolleyes: with bookings. But we haven't touched it yet.....taking a let's think about it approach.

No such thing as going a bit overboard with bookings. :D You can never have too many cruises!

We have 2 coming up, one in November and the next is Sept 2013. I want to fit one into next spring but DH vows it won't happen as the Sept cruise is the Med and will cost us a lot more. I can be very persuasive though and will just bide my time and find something he can't resist.

LOL--really!

Thanks for brightening up my day!

Archived