New menu

Clamett

[quote name='rtfisher']I just received a reply from Royal and the new menu roll out for the Liberty of the Seas is set for 11/15/12

That means they I will be discovering the new menu in February, Super YAY[/quote]
Thanks for posting, it looks like we will have the new menu for our Liberty cruise over Thanksgiving.

[quote name='rtfisher']I just received a reply from Royal and the new menu roll out for the Liberty of the Seas is set for 11/15/12

That means they I will be discovering the new menu in February, Super YAY[/quote]

UGH, darn my luck, missing it by a week, we sail on the 10th :(. Guess I will have to wait until our February Jewel cruise to sample the new menu....is rccl dining actually providing a ship by ship schedule when you e-mail, or only replying to the specific ship/sailing requested with the date?

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I just emailed RCCL and found out that the Enchantment of the Seas new menu is slated to start on 10/04/12 sailing. Wife and I are counting down the days until our Feb/March 12-night cruise, this will be our first on Royal Caribbean. Would love to see a 12-night menu![/FONT][/SIZE]

I was disappointed that the new menu would not be available for the November 25th cruise on the Mariner. We will also be on that ship on the March 3rd cruise. Guess I have to wait to try everything out since they will not get there new menu until February. Now I will have to look and find the old menu for November

I just got an email. It's 10/14/12.

If possible, post cruise could you post the menus and which day is for which menu. Will be sailing in March and want to book Portafinos but now that they changed everything, I don't want to miss a good dinner in the dining room :)

Just got back from the 8/26 sailing...food was outstanding in my opinion. There wasn't one thing I can think of to complain about. I much prefer the dining room to the Windjammer...we ate there once during the week and were sorry...too crowded for me...I like to be waited on! :)

Darn the luck....I will be sailing on the Mariner over Thanksgiving and the new menu is not coming out until Feb 2013....I was really looking forward to sampling the new menu. So now I'm gooing to do some digging and find the old menu to pick what nights I will be eating at Portinfono (or however you spell it).

Sea ya all on the Sea someday,

Judy

So the list so far is:

• FR - 8/19/2012
  • EN - 10/04/2012
  • EX - 10/14/2012
  • LB - 11/15/2012
  • AD - 11/18/2012
  • ID - 01/??/2013
  • MA - 02/??/2013
  • NV - 02/02/2013
  • VI - 03/18/2013
  • AL - ??/??/????
  • BR - ??/??/????
  • GR - ??/??/????
  • JW - ??/??/????
  • LG - ??/??/????
  • MJ - ??/??/????
  • MN - ??/??/???? (May not bother since she's leaving the fleet on 04/01/13)
  • OA - ??/??/????
  • RD - ??/??/????
  • RH - ??/??/????
  • SP - ??/??/????
  • SR - ??/??/????
  • VY - ??/??/????

So the list so far is:

• FR - 8/19/2012
  • EN - 10/04/2012
  • EX - 10/14/2012
  • LB - 11/15/2012
  • AD - 11/18/2012
  • ID - 01/??/2013
  • MA - 02/??/2013
  • NV - 02/02/2013
  • VI - 03/18/2013
  • AL - ??/??/????
  • BR - ??/??/????
  • GR - ??/??/????
  • JW - ??/??/????
  • LG - ??/??/????
  • MJ - ??/??/????
  • MN - ??/??/???? (May not bother since she's leaving the fleet on 04/01/13)
  • OA - ??/??/????
  • RD - ??/??/????
  • RH - ??/??/????
  • SP - ??/??/????
  • SR - 05/12/13
  • VY - ??/??/????

I have been waiting for this news...the new menus will be out on the NAVAGATOR OF THE SEAS on 2-2-13...and we sail on 3-9-13...at 6am i'm doing the new menu dance in the office in our house...and my wife wants to know what am i doing and to not pull a muscle...bring on the new stuff Martha...YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOO

Edited by mikeblum