New menu

Clamett

Right, because they have enough specialty dining options on any given ship to handle 3000+ people LOL! :o

It wouldnt matter what they do to the menu. Some will not be happy about it and will make a fuss no matter what.

I could find plenty to make me happy on the "old" menu and will find plenty to make me happy on the new. Im excited about the changes myself.

Agree!!!!!

Just got on Allure today, the menus on the in cabin menu on the TV appear to be the old menu. Wondering of there will be a new menu once we get into the dining room later this evening.

I just got off the Allure today and someone with the wait staff said the new menus would start on the 16th.

Darn, Judy! Jim and I are sailing on Nov. 25. We will just miss each other. Have a great trip and leave the ship is good order for us. LOL

Darn Melinda, would have been great to see you and Jim. I will leave the ship it as good a shape as I can...lol.

Y'all have a great cruise as well.

Judy

Just spoke today with the food and beverage manager on the Monarch, and he said there will be no updated menus for Monarch as she is low priority since she is leaving. Especially since there is new china to be ordered as they change over the menus on each ship.

Anyone know when the new menus will be out on the Indy? Is there a schedule somewhere?

• FR - 8/19/2012
  • AL - 09/16/2012 (not confirmed with RCLDining)
  • EN - 10/04/2012
  • EX - 10/14/2012
  • LB - 11/15/2012
  • AD - 11/18/2012
  • ID - 01/??/2013
  • MA - 02/??/2013
  • NV - 02/02/2013
  • VI - 03/18/2013
  • SR - 05/12/2013
  • BR - ??/??/????
  • GR - ??/??/????
  • JW - ??/??/????
  • LG - ??/??/????
  • MJ - ??/??/????
  • OA - ??/??/????
  • RD - ??/??/????
  • RH - ??/??/????
  • SP - ??/??/????
  • VY - ??/??/????
  • MN - N/A (not confirmed, but she's leaving the fleet on 04/01/13)

You can email rcldining@rccl.com about your specific cruise.

Edited by ahecht

Well after reading through the new menus, I can see that my husband is going to love them, and I am going to be hungry. I am allergic to fish with the exception of salmon with cod being my most allergic. I used to have plain grilled salmon at least twice each cruise - now it is done in a manner that I will not like. I also cannot eat cheese or cream sauces so there go a bunch of other stuff. I am glad to see the shrimp cocktail each night so that is a plus. Looks like it will be the alternate menu chicken for me on several nights. :(

Cello56 - I know what you mean. My DH will love the new menus, but I'm not much into a large variety of foods. Not too mention some food allergies here too, so I'll probably be eating chicken most nights myself.:(

Got this from RCI today regarding when the new menus will be out on MOS and IOS:

Good day,

Please be advised Majesty of the seas is scheduled for 10/19/12 sailing. Independence of the seas is scheduled for 01/13/13 sailing. Thank you.

Thank You,

Edited by nbsjcruiser

Got this from RCI today regarding when the new menus will be out on MOS and IOS:

Good day,

Please be advised Majesty of the seas is scheduled for 10/19/12 sailing. Independence of the seas is scheduled for 01/13/13 sailing. Thank you.

Thank You,

you beat me to it. Must say I was pleasantly surprised as to the prompt response i received today:):

Good day,

Please be advised Independence of the seas new menu is set for 1/13/13 sailing. Thank you.

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Varinia Mena

Administrator, Restaurant Operations

Specialty Dining Administration

Food & Beverage Operations

Royal Caribbean International