Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Thanks Shaun07! To keep the topic complete hereby the picture directly in the topic:

200f3fcd.jpg

Getting really fast! At the bottom of the picture you can see the theatre again, which will be one of the front sectors later on..

Totally awesome. This is the first time I have been following a ship being built. I never even imagined the amount of work that went into it. The scale of it is just so daunting. What an incredible sense of accomplishment these workers must have when another completed ship sails out of that shipyard!

I am loving every minute of this thread. I know when I walk on to the Breakaway for the first time, I will be more "invested" in the details that we get to witness from this thread.

Any idea if the Aft facing penthouses have side balconies? I cannot find a floor plan anywhere!!

Not much help here, but looking at loungerz aft picture again, the deck that has the windows framed out (3rd from bottom in pic) looks like it shows the 6 center aft balcony cabins with an aft PH on the right. It looks like the center cabin has a larger window and that is a disabled stateroom so this might be correct. The aft PH on the right looks like it will have nice balcony space :

After a short amount of time the aft was placed:

0a55be5d.jpg

loungerz please advise if I am completely wrong and am looking at the incorrect decks. I'm used to it LOL

Thats a great observation Seahunt! The aft penthouse balconies are huge!!.

It also looks to be that the cabins get bigger as you go to a lower floor....10 looks bigger then 14 on the deck plans.....But who knows!

Overlooked your question, thanks SeaHunt for your observation. I think your right, in the photo below the balconies in the red box are those for the Aft-facing Penthouses, in the blue box are regular balconies:

7652b52c.jpg

The size is good indeed:

d40a4f7d.jpg

Overlooked your question, thanks SeaHunt for your observation. I think your right, in the photo below the balconies in the red box are those for the Aft-facing Penthouses, in the blue box are regular balconies:

7652b52c.jpg

The size is good indeed:

d40a4f7d.jpg

My cabin looks like it is where the two pieces connect together.

Archived