Indescribable! (But I'll try): My Allure Photo Review

We enjoyed our breakfast tradition one last time :):(:).

Allure20121346.jpg

I can't wait to do breakfast on my balcony, I think it's one of the things that I am looking to forward the most. At times I think that I might go to other venues for breakfast and I stop and think, why?:D

Hi,

I am quite enjoying your review. We will give giving it a try in March..so I can't wait! You may have discussed this already and perhaps I missed it. Did you prebook Mr. Sanchos? We are trying to decide between Mr. Sanchos or Paradise beach..so I'd like to make that decision a little closer to sail date, but I wasn't sure if we could or not.

pabrett46

I can't wait to do breakfast on my balcony, I think it's one of the things that I am looking to forward the most. At times I think that I might go to other venues for breakfast and I stop and think, why?:D

Haha! That's exactly how we think. :D

You guys are intense. You obviously enjoy every opportunity and moment of your vacation. Now we are pumped up to get back on the Allure in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Thank you! We try to enjoy ourselves as much as we can, especially since tomorrow's not promised. Have a fantastic cruise! These photos make me want to book the Allure all over again :)

Your photo's are beautiful how can I wait until January???

Did you experience any problem with your A/C when you were out on the balcony and the door was not locked? Did it shut off?

Thanks Lorey! Hoping the time before your cruise passes quickly! Yes, the A/C shut off if the door was not closed and locked.

I have so enjoyed reading your thread, but, especially so today with the pictures you posted, you were able to add the WOW factor!!!

Now, I really cannot wait till July to cruise.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

My pleasure, Sue! Those are some of my favorite photos, especially the sunrise. I couldn't stop taking pictures!

So looking forward to our cruise 15 days to go before we leave. Thank you for your review. I have enjoyed all the pictures and comments. Congrats on your baby.. I hope you have a stress delivery and a wonderful time with you new bundle!

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving cruise! :)

Hi,

I am quite enjoying your review. We will give giving it a try in March..so I can't wait! You may have discussed this already and perhaps I missed it. Did you prebook Mr. Sanchos? We are trying to decide between Mr. Sanchos or Paradise beach..so I'd like to make that decision a little closer to sail date, but I wasn't sure if we could or not.

pabrett46

Yes, we book Mr. Sancho's through cozumel water sports dot com. You pay $5 pp to hold the reservation, then pay the balance of $40 pp when you arrive.

These pictures are stunning, they'd make great framed prints!

Thank you! I think I'll do that with those photos. They really are beautiful.

I start my decline Saturday afternoon when I start to pack knowing the cruise is coming to an end . I cannot wait till April to sail on the Allure and thanks for a wonderful review and pics. You have made me even more excited to go.

Laura

Chrystal..

Did you take pics of the menus yourself? There are so many discrepancies in the menus posted on the boards. If you did then I know I can trust yours the most.

Thanks so much..

Laura

Thank you, Laura! Yes, I took those menu photos myself :)

Sigh.....there's something so sad (but still happy) about the last morning on a cruise ship.

I woke up early, around 6:30 or so, to use the internet and to go to Guest Relations (at the far end of the Royal Promenade) at 7 AM. I took advantage of the quiet and took some more photos of the Promenade.

Allure20121202.jpg

Allure20121206.jpg

Allure20121210.jpg

Allure20121211.jpg

Until this point, we had a cash account. I put some more cash down, and also gave my check card to be used toward anything over the cash amount we had in our balance. I didn't want to have to settle the cash account later that day, waiting in a long line. My strategy worked since there was only one other person at Guest Relations that early in the morning. In 30 seconds I was on my way.

Allure20121215.jpg

Princess Fiona is the Allure's godmother.

Allure20121216.jpg

Do I get a free trip then lol.fiona xxx

This is such a great review! The photos are amazing and just seeing them makes me so excited to be back on the Allure of the Seas in april. The wife and I were going to stop Cruising for a little while and I talked her into going on the Allure of the Seas one more time before we take a year or two off of cuising. Thanks again for the great review as it helped me show her we needed to go one more time.

We are also leaving on the November 18th sailing, so excited to sail my 2nd voyage on the Allure of the Seas. Thanks Chrystal for the very nice cruise review.....

Buckeye Jim

My pleasure, Jim! Have a wonderful cruise :)

This is such a great review! The photos are amazing and just seeing them makes me so excited to be back on the Allure of the Seas in april. The wife and I were going to stop Cruising for a little while and I talked her into going on the Allure of the Seas one more time before we take a year or two off of cuising. Thanks again for the great review as it helped me show her we needed to go one more time.

That's awesome to hear! Have a great cruise on the Allure, we would love to go back and sail her again sometime.