The MSC cruise website is horrible

smokey haze

There web sit is definitely a crap shoot. When I log in I never know if it will show my upcoming cruise or my last cruise. Eventually my upcoming cruise show and then is disappears again.

VERY FRUSTRATING

I was gonna say... I never have those problems with their site. Then I realized this was a 6 year old thread.

I guess I could say it anyway. I have not had a problem with their site yet. Now RCI.. that is another story.

The RCI website would not allow me to add my CC details for our cruise in September despite trying different platforms, in the end I had to ring them to get them to add it !

The MSC UK site works fine most of the time apart from when it tells you that the discount for VC members is no longer available ... :confused:

MSC site used ti be terrible. Now, except for some glitches, mostly what you can or can't do, the site is pretty good.

This is my 1st cruise with MSC....their site sucks! If it's terrible now; I surely don't want to imagine what the people who posted 6 years ago experienced the site.

If you have two bookings in the system with MSC, log in using the booking number and name, that works fine for me every time.

Thanks for the tip. Past and two future bookings were there up until a few days ago and now just old one. Logging in with booking number will show them.