Carnival BREEZE Two-Day Cruise (Bahamas) LOTS of Photos! 11-22-2012

valancy1

Thanks for this great review! I hope I can sail on the Breeze in the near future, it looks like such an amazing ship. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera did you use? You're pictures are beautiful!

Viva,

I have a Nikon D300 and a Sony DSC-9. 90% of the photos were taken with the Nikon. I have a stinky ol' film lens, though. I can't wait to get a real-for-real digital lens to go with it--I can't imagine what it will do then!

P.S., to everyone who have complimented my photos, you have NO idea what that means to me. I would love to be a pro photographer, so that makes me happy! :)

October is our anniversary month...but this year we HAD to go in December to get on the Breeze and a little bit different itinerary....new islands...so maybe you can join us when we go on The Allure next year? We'd love to meet you and your husband..

Sonic,

We are "this close" to platinum, so all our cruises in 2013 will be on Carnival. Plus, you'd have to convince my hubby (cruisinhoosier1) that we can try something besides Carnival. :D

Not saying NO, but we can't in 2013...

P.S., we're just up the road a'piece on the Eastern Shore!

Viva,

I have a Nikon D300 and a Sony DSC-9. 90% of the photos were taken with the Nikon. I have a stinky ol' film lens, though. I can't wait to get a real-for-real digital lens to go with it--I can't imagine what it will do then!

P.S., to everyone who have complimented my photos, you have NO idea what that means to me. I would love to be a pro photographer, so that makes me happy! :)

I figured you were shooting with something nice, your colors came through vividly. I recently read an article about the D300 on Ken Rockwell's website. He gave it some very high praise. It seems to be serving you well.

Missing the Breeze so much! Was lucky enuf to enjoy the ship on the 15 day transatlantic and yes the ship is GORGEOUS - Carnival really outdid themselves this time! Very impressive....

Also had the pleasure of having John Heald and his Assistant Calvyn for most of the trip and they were a riot - I really enjoyed both of them.

Loving your pics as well (may I ask what pic hosting site you use and how easy is it to attach the pics - looking for a new 'site' as I work on my review!).

Thanks! :D:D

Hi Debra, thanks for your fun filled review! DH and I were on the Sensation drooling (ok I was the one drooling!) over the Breeze in Nassau! It was probably a good thing I didn't know John was over there or I may have been tempted to sneak aboard to meet him...lol. While you were taking pics of the Sensation & Epic, I was taking pics of the Breeze!

Your review has made me even more determined to sail the Breeze! Thanks again! ;)

Missing the Breeze so much! Was lucky enuf to enjoy the ship on the 15 day transatlantic and yes the ship is GORGEOUS - Carnival really outdid themselves this time! Very impressive....

Also had the pleasure of having John Heald and his Assistant Calvyn for most of the trip and they were a riot - I really enjoyed both of them.

Loving your pics as well (may I ask what pic hosting site you use and how easy is it to attach the pics - looking for a new 'site' as I work on my review!).

Froufie, I use photobucket. It's not difficult to use at all... you might want to check it out. You get only 2GB free, though, before they want you to get more space...

I use shutterfly. There's no limit on amount of photos and you just have to copy and paste into CC.

love it, I have now 100% decided on the Breeze for my 50th next year - looking forward to seeiing more pictures and I hope you have some food pics :)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting these, my husband has been on the fence about booking this cruise and I just showed him your pics and he now wants to go!!! Thanks again!! :D

Here is a link to 100 professional pictures of the Breeze.

http://mediagallery.usatoday.com/Cruise+Ship+Tours/Carnival+Breeze/G1773,A12835

Thank you for posting the pictures and review. We are taking our first Carnival cruise over Christmas on the Breeze. Looks like a fun ship to be on. Hope we get to see all of it on our eight day cruise. The ship looks big with plenty of things to see and do. Thanks again.

bruce...

Froufie, I use photobucket. It's not difficult to use at all... you might want to check it out. You get only 2GB free, though, before they want you to get more space...

I use shutterfly. There's no limit on amount of photos and you just have to copy and paste into CC.

Tried photobucket - but I think I have way too many pics/videos so that may not be the one for this 'album'.

Will give shutterfly a try!

Thanks for the info :)

For those of you interested in studying, here is the ship map. I couldn't get it on one pic, so it's divided... sort of. I hope it helps you Breezers!

shipmap1-1.jpg

shipmap2.jpg

Hello. Is there a way you can email this to me? I am having a hard time trying to print this out to kind of study and go over with my kids. If possible my email is jessica.agee@yahoo.com. Thanks

I just remembered something else to share... I am not sure if this was for this 2-day cruise or if it is something new they are offering for all sailings...

Internet for $14.99 for the length of the cruise if you were on the internet in the Fun Hub! Flat rate! That was fabulous, though we didn't see the sign for it until the last afternoon (we weren't interested in surfing the web).

I thought that was a fantabulous deal. I will be interested to hear if any Breezers get that same offer on upcoming cruises!

Thanks Debra, for posting the great pics. We will be sailing the Breeze in April for our Platinum trip. We were on the Magic last spring and loved all the open spaces the Dream class ships have to offer. Never felt crowded at all on the Magic. Love the new decor on the Breeze, very Caribbean inspired. If you ever get the opportunity, try one of John's blogger cruises. The Magic cruise was our 1st bloggers cruise and it was a lot of fun. His next one is the Breeze in Jan. Nothing scheduled for '14 yet. Enjoyed your review!!:)

Edited by cruisegrammy49

Thanks for the great photos, I think the Breeze is a real winner and could see it (sans the waterpark which does look great) in a Celebrity lineup!

This just makes me wish I was going on the Bloggers Cruise even more!

Edited by Gig103

Hi Debra, Love all the pictures you have posted. We will be on this beautiful ship in little over 30 days. We were wondering if you had any pictures of the Serenity deck? Would love to see how those hot tubs jet out over the balcony. At least that is the way it appears in the pictures I have seen.