Mystery Dinner Theater, is it fun?

Moon Beam

We did it on The Navigator and had a good time. The acting is real ham and egg but fun, it's as much a comedy as a murder mystery.

We started up in the Viking Crown Lounge with champagne and hors d'oeuvres then off to Portofinos for dinner. The meal was good included appetizers, main course and desert. Plus all the wine was included! So if your a wine drinker it is a really good value.

I would do It again but I've heard they are going to discontinue it soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was supposed to be discontinued by the end of this year but it was still listed on the Feb 10th FOS sailing so I booked it. It is the same as a land based mystery dinner. Hokey and cheesy, but fun. The only problem is if there are not enough bookings the ship cancels it.

I'm in the process of booking shore excursions and was looking at dining options. It's something they are still offering on Brilliance in February.

I've already booked it for my partner and I on the 2/23 Brilliance sailing -- so if you book it that week -- we will see you there.

Mike

How do you find out if it is offered on your sailing? And how do you book it?

Thx

It will usually appear on Royal's website under the Pre-Cruise Planner section of your cruise. Look in the "Specialty Restaurants & Dining Experiences" section.

we did this on independence it was agood night acting was very amateur but that made it funnier. the meal we had portofinos was great, the choice was limited. there was champagne and unlimited wine included in the price we thought it was good value. it was 55 dollars each.

Archived