All Things Adventure of the Seas

I hope it's Sunday in two weeks, or I'm in trouble! I'm sure if they have just one ship in they'd prefer to give their shore side crew Sundays off, and pay less for food deliveries etc!

That will teach you to miss a year! Not get back in here, we need you! :D

LOL! I'm coming back!!! :p

I just booked my air for Feb 13, 2016 - the ship is definitely scheduled for a Saturday departure. We are arriving Thursday afternoon :)

See what happens when I miss one year on the Adventure? They change the departure day!!! When did it change from Sunday's to Saturday's??? :eek:

You had me really worried here . . . we depart on a Saturday . . . I know this for a fact, because I have checked 5 times since reading this post last night . . . LOL. (I was also reading a review last night that was describing departure on Sunday.)

So I looked it up on RCCL.com and there is a 6 night in the schedule sometime in May I believe that is the culprit in the departure day change.

Phwew!

I read in a review about the third deck rooms looking like they were renovated/ upgraded to look similar to the Oasis class. Any validity to this or can anyone confirm this? If it is true is it the whole third deck or just a select few rooms. I already know that adventure had flat screens ect put in.

This looks like a great thread with many of you knowledgeable people willing to answer questions. My husband and I will be sailing out of San Juan and this is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We have cabin 8570. It is a balcony and we are very excited about this. Does anyone know what the balconies are like on deck 8? I also am wondering if anyone knows about bringing water bottles on the ship. Does anyone understand the Avian water bottle drink package? Thanks for all the info. Alice

This looks like a great thread with many of you knowledgeable people willing to answer questions. My husband and I will be sailing out of San Juan and this is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We have cabin 8570. It is a balcony and we are very excited about this. Does anyone know what the balconies are like on deck 8? I also am wondering if anyone knows about bringing water bottles on the ship. Does anyone understand the Avian water bottle drink package? Thanks for all the info. Alice

Photo of a similar balcony:

VEA-10.jpg

I am booked on a 6th floor balcony! How bad is it? Any pictures of those? I called RC and TA and they said it was great and not obstructed. Wondering if I should try switching rooms?

I am booked on a 6th floor balcony! How bad is it? Any pictures of those? I called RC and TA and they said it was great and not obstructed. Wondering if I should try switching rooms?

This is what the balcony wall will look like on deck 6:

VEA-01.jpg

Does anyone understand the Avian water bottle drink package? Alice

Alice, my hubby and I order the Evian water package for every cruise. Now I have to tell you that the package is expensive, so many people prefer to purchase their own water bottles off the ship, and carry them on. We don't personally care to lug those bottles around on the ship until our room opens up, but some people put a label on their water and have it delivered with their checked luggage.

I just pay a little extra money for RCI's bottled water, and it's waiting in our cabin when we get there. The choice is yours!

Alice, my hubby and I order the Evian water package for every cruise. Now I have to tell you that the package is expensive, so many people prefer to purchase their own water bottles off the ship, and carry them on. We don't personally care to lug those bottles around on the ship until our room opens up, but some people put a label on their water and have it delivered with their checked luggage.

I just pay a little extra money for RCI's bottled water, and it's waiting in our cabin when we get there. The choice is yours!

Something to consider...the water is delivered as a case and is waiting in your room. Do it will take up space. Depending on what size room you are in. Normally, we just buy a couple of bottles in each port and bring back onboard.

Hello, old friends. I've strayed but I'm back. Good to "see" you.

Hi, good to see you too. We were in San Juan about a month ago on a port call with Independence. It was a very good visit.... and a warm one! It is still chilly up here. Winter is not giving up easily.

ok my buds....anyone have a clue as to the Adventure not showing up on site for bookings from the end of Dec 2016 to April 2017??? What have I missed?

No clue yet, we're all waiting.