All Things Adventure of the Seas

I really have to ask. WHY is it ok to bring 2 bottles of wine on board but its not ok to bring any other alcohol on board? Logistically I understand but surely they have wine for purchase on board as they do other alcohol. So a person doesn't like wine but would like to have a cocktail on their patio or in their room? But you can bring and have a glass of wine

I recall that the policy changed mainly to accommodate people celebrating special events who had saved a “special” wine to celebrate a special event, and felt frustrated that the policy didn’t allow them to celebrate they way they wanted to. So wine was sort of the sticky issue.

I’ve never had a problem getting a 12 pack of water on board, so long as it’s sealed in shrink wrapped plastic right from the store. But technically they aren’t required to allow it, and I’m only out 3.99 if they say “No”.

Since Adventure is a Voyager Class ship' date=' does it also have the Jacuzzi in the middle of the spa? I love that on Navigator.

Thanks in advance![/quote']

It certainly used to have a hot tub there. We shall see if it's still there after the current dry dock.

Nice! Do you know if there have been any other pictures of the renovated ship released?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not that I have seen. These photos weren't necessarily released, I just stumbled across them on Facebook.

I also just noticed that one of my photos doesn't seem to be showing. I'll re-attach it.

39461439254_471bf17dd9_b.jpg

Dry dock was in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

She arrived in Miami this AM. She leaves for San Juan tomorrow with passengers.

We got off of Navigator this morning and it was very odd to see Adventure docked......but she is getting ready for passengers and then to head to San Juan from where she will be doing her sailing. For those passengers it is not the typical type of repositioning, but a repositioning none the less.

Nope, they do that in Viking Crown now.

It was odd to be on Navigator last week and Viking Crown was called the Cosmopolitan Lounge. It wasn't changed on the elevator bank boards, but the hanging sign as you walk through to it immediately opposite the DL door said "Cosmopolitan".

She looks great, btw. I’m sure others will share pictures, but it appears that all of the cabins have been gone through. Ours has reupholstered furniture. And some new art that look great.

Also, all of the pool deck chairs look new. Or at least restored to new.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

For those that just sailed AOS after the recent 2018 $61 Million Dry Dock refurbishment, what are the top 10 Secret Hidden spots to check out?

Can you still go all the way forward to the bow on Deck 5 to the Observation area?

We just booked yesterday for her 4/28 sailing and have previously been on the Voyager when she just came out, so hoping for some new upgrades to enjoy.

Thanks in advance

For those that just sailed AOS after the recent 2018 $61 Million Dry Dock refurbishment, what are the top 10 Secret Hidden spots to check out?

Can you still go all the way forward to the bow on Deck 5 to the Observation area?

We just booked yesterday for her 4/28 sailing and have previously been on the Voyager when she just came out, so hoping for some new upgrades to enjoy.

Thanks in advance

I'm on Adventure now and next week and yes you can go to the helipad on deck 5 via the outside of deck 4 then up the stairs. Was up there a couple nights ago. As for other spots I don't know, too busy chasing 6 grandkids around 😊