Well Now, This Is a Lovely Surprise.......

sail7seas

We also received our five star pins a couple of days ago. Had the benefit of being five star on our recent cruise on the Zaandam. Al and I attended the hands on cooking class, received aprons, drank plenty of wine and had a fantastic meal in the Pinnacle Grill with eight other five star mariners. We posted photos of our experience on the Holland America Blog.

Congratulations to all Five Star Mariners!!

Congratulations on your five star pin. I'm sure that you are very pleased with it. My DH is fond of saying that the medallions and pins are the most expensive pieces of jewelry that I own. Now on to the invitation only status.

Sail7seas - We also got our 5 star pins yesterday. I like the look of them. It is about time. We just came back from a cruise and got the 5 star stuff. What was nice was the 2 dinners each at the Piniccle. Penny

Congrats for getting you pins!!! I can't imagine getting one let alone a 5 star pin!

Wow.........please do wear them with pride so someday if I see you I can shake your hand.

Hope to meet you one day. Someone with your attitude came up to us the day after we received our Gold Medallions and did just that!

We also received our five star pins a couple of days ago. Had the benefit of being five star on our recent cruise on the Zaandam. Al and I attended the hands on cooking class, received aprons, drank plenty of wine and had a fantastic meal in the Pinnacle Grill with eight other five star mariners. We posted photos of our experience on the Holland America Blog.

Congratulations to all Five Star Mariners!!

Loved your photos and write up on the HALBlog! Especially interested in your cooking class: you did a great job describing it and the photos were helpful! Now I know what to expect and can tell my hubbie what HE can expect! Congratulations on your pins!

Congrats Sail. It is nice to have HAL recognize your loyalty. We have about 60 more day pts. needed till we get our 5 star.

Thanks, Ginger and Professor. :)

Hope you are both well. Maybe we'll meet again on one 'dam' ship or another. :)

Loved your photos and write up on the HALBlog! Especially interested in your cooking class: you did a great job describing it and the photos were helpful! Now I know what to expect and can tell my hubbie what HE can expect! Congratulations on your pins!

Thanks! My husband was the only one who did the hands on cooking. The other husbands sat out the cooking session drinking wine. But Al is used to chopping food for me!

Thanks! My husband was the only one who did the hands on cooking. The other husbands sat out the cooking session drinking wine. But Al is used to chopping food for me!

Let me tell you, I was surprised when my hubbie said he would come along and take the cooking class. If I told him he could sit around and drink the wine, it might be another story! He won't go to the spa, however!

Looking forward to your next cruise and your posts on the HALBlog.

Congratulations Judy, and any others from one who has a long way to go. Looking forward to 3* on the Veendam although it may not be a big bonus. The biggest advantage seems to be the custom air. Probably good for one who does oddball combinations even though I usually avoid flying,

Roy

Would you remind us of the major benefits please?

Is it 50% off the Internet? I can really use that one!

Pinnacle dinner

Anything else? Is there a larger discount on HAL wearables?

Thanks.

"Ginger"

50% off one internet package (the 100 minute one?)

2 complimentary Pinnacle (or Tamarind?) dinners

1 complimentary cooking class

1 complimentary day spa pass

50% off one internet package (the 100 minute one?)

2 complimentary Pinnacle (or Tamarind?) dinners

1 complimentary cooking class

1 complimentary day spa pass

In addition to all the Four Star Mariners amenities. :)

Nice. IMO

:) Thanks, Babyher.

Actually, our Platinum Medallion trumps the Five Star. Platinum is 700 actual days not including bonus days.

Five Star is 500 days and does include bonus spending and suite days.

Archived