Royal Caribbean -- Please Bring Back...

Pillow Chocolates for sure!!

I won't pay for dining when the dining room is fine with me. Not perfect but totally fine!

BUT: in thrilled they still have the yummiest bran muffins in the world and cruising is cheaper than when I first started!!

Luggage tags cracked me right up!!!

No scallop risotto, no vidalia onion tart? Say it isn't so!!! I can see why escargot was eliminated, but why delete such favorites?

I miss receiving our cruise documents and luggage tags in the mail - fun to do the "doc dance" at the mailbox :)

I also miss the great tote bags that we used to receive with the ship's name on them.

Vidalia Onion Tart

Partial Panama Canal itineraries

That program they used to have that would give prizes for participating in fitness activities. I can't remember what it was called. :confused:

Vidalia Onion Tart

That program they used to have that would give prizes for participating in fitness activities. I can't remember what it was called. :confused:

Vitality?

ShipShape!

Won a t-shirt on my first cruise on Sovereign :)

Vidalia Onion Tart

Was that the old "ShipShape" program? I always loved that name. I think I still have one of those old yellow t-shirts in the back of my closet somewhere.

Everyone keeps mentioning the vidalia onion tart - we were on the Navigator in March and it was in the Windjammer. It was served with the hot lunch items and was a large pan cut in squares - it was definitely the vidalia onion tart - don't know the "new" name - something like vidalia quiche or pie, but it tasted the same. Served with the carved meats, potatoes, veggies, etc. Was there on a couple of lunch times.

Everyone keeps mentioning the vidalia onion tart - we were on the Navigator in March and it was in the Windjammer. It was served with the hot lunch items and was a large pan cut in squares - it was definitely the vidalia onion tart - don't know the "new" name - something like vidalia quiche or pie, but it tasted the same. Served with the carved meats, potatoes, veggies, etc. Was there on a couple of lunch times.

Great!! Now, please add it back onto the menu in the MDR, please. Oh, and how about the sugar-free Coconut Cake back on the dessert menu while we're at it.

I also missed the Seaview Cafe on my last Radiance class cruise. Loved the Park Cafe, but it has no business being in the Solarium. It's always busy and has taken away the peace and solitude in there, IMO.

OBC in price drops after final payment. I will go to my grave saying it that it would make me very happy even if there was a no cash-out of this type of OBC restriction. I'm guessing the very highest amount this would cost RC is 50%, perhaps on the case of the Coach shop. I would bet that a good % would be spent on drinks or specialty dining which would cost a very small fraction. Yet, it would generate a great amount of goodwill.

A waiter serving welcome aboard cocktails went you walk onto the ship.

I have always seen this; when did they stop?

BBQ Ribs for MDR lunch

Just a note that on Jewel, they served BBQ ribs in Windjammer on the last sea day. They were AMAZING, oh my goodness! I know you said MDR but they are available somewhere, just so you know. :)

Does anyone else remember hors d'oeuvres being passed around late at night in various venues? Midnight delights or something like that. I wasn't a big fan of the gala midnight buffet (but glad I've been), but I did like these tasty treats.

On our Baltics cruise there was both a chocolate buffet and a seafood buffet.

Archived