Tomorrow-May 17-MS Prisendam Sail-Away from Port Everglades, FL.

aliaschief

Being a part of this Addicts group has really been enjoyable! Lots of good fun and I have learned some things as well.

Many thanks to those that started this site--as well as the other port web cams!

And, thanks to our Leader: the CHIEF!

The Port Canaveral web cam is a good site to watch to get your addiction of toots fulfilled. The current Master of the Enchantment of the Seas usually is out on the Bridge Wing waving as the ship passes the camera and there are lots of toots! Plus, the Disney ships sometimes play their tunes on their horns and a Carnival ship also offers some toots once in awhile.

Have a great summer/winter wherever you are located on this, the third planet from the Sun!

Until October 18th...

Just a reminder, the Nieuw Amsterdam will be sailing from New York September 12 and October 2.

BTW, the Crystal Serenity will be staying in Istanbul AFTER the Noordam leaves tomorrow. Certainly no match for Lou and Dave, but once a few of us watched the Elegant Explorer leave Venice that way. I think the Noordam leaves 9AM tomorrow eastern time.

Roy

Just a reminder, the Nieuw Amsterdam will be sailing from New York September 12 and October 2.

BTW, the Crystal Serenity will be staying in Istanbul AFTER the Noordam leaves tomorrow. Certainly no match for Lou and Dave, but once a few of us watched the Elegant Explorer leave Venice that way. I think the Noordam leaves 9AM tomorrow eastern time.

Roy

Thanks, Roy. Hope you enjoy your next cruise!

Kathi

1 of 4,

I got about 30 screen shots. If you would like them all I can e-mail them to you. Here are a few. 45461129_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1368826962.995924.jpg.7a0977e66cf567f48f1c1b9b3d4a94e7.jpg.

If you want them, e-mail me at kmcnana at comcast dot net.

Kathi

Edit - sorry they are small. I don't know how (or even if I can) upload full sized pictures on my iPad.

227477501_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1368826924.081453.jpg.19614ca5790a615036080e07c0352bd4.jpg

832502756_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1368827005.364785.jpg.77cd3599a1595bf5d33d00209eac683d.jpg

Thanks for the explanation about the ship's history. My first cruise was on Royal Viking Star.

Thanks, Lou and Dave.

Till October.

Wow, Carol! You began your cruising career at the top of cruise lines then in existance. Royal Viking Line was considered at the time the Rolls Royce of the companies. I have enjoyed many cruises, but I do have to think that my two cruises on Royal Viking Sky, Star's sister, were among the very best.

(First and best, though, is still my first cruise: Rotterdam V!)

1 of 4,

I got about 30 screen shots. If you would like them all I can e-mail them to you. Here are a few. [ATTACH]271585[/ATTACH][ATTACH]271583[/ATTACH][ATTACH]271584[/ATTACH].

Kathi

Edit - sorry they are small. I don't know how (or even if I can) upload full sized pictures on my iPad.

Good Job!!

Correction, Roy.

Not the Nieuw Amsterdam, but the Eurodam will be sailing out of New York on the New England/Canada itineraries.

Thanks for the correction.

There's a Venice cruise cam? We leave there on the NA on May 28! Where should we wave?

No, there's not a Venice webcam that I know of. It was a situation like we have now in Istanbul where the Prinsendam was directly in front of the Crystal Serenity. A few of us watched the Prinsendam sail away on the Serenity's web cam. It's very impromptu as that webcam only refreshes every 2 minutes. Here's a link to that sailaway thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1726870

Great picture shrimpboat123. Thanks for the wishes scrapnana.

Roy

1 of 4,

I got about 30 screen shots. If you would like them all I can e-mail them to you. Here are a few. [ATTACH]271585[/ATTACH][ATTACH]271583[/ATTACH][ATTACH]271584[/ATTACH].

Kathi

Oh Thank you so much. I rushed home and found no Prisendam on the web cams...which is good news...but made me sad that I missed it...

I will email. Thanks

Yes, it does...that must be the sail-away gang! ;) Glad you were able to make it 1of4; are you taking screen shots for Jacqui?

I got some this morning and emailed them to her. I was here until 4:45 and then had to get DS to the hospital for a test. So no, no screen shots for Jacqui. But someone took them for me and is going to email them to me and I will forward to Jacqui.

I didn't realize this was the last...so sad....We are on our first HAL Ft. Lauderdale sail away Dec 30 and we are already very excited!

I suspect that is them. It looks like the cast off crew have arrived too.

Don't worry Gail. I'll get something for you.

Thanks. You're the best!!!

Just 2 more week until your turn:):):)

I got some this morning and emailed them to her. I was here until 4:45 and then had to get DS to the hospital for a test. So no, no screen shots for Jacqui. But someone took them for me and is going to email them to me and I will forward to Jacqui.

I didn't realize this was the last...so sad....We are on our first HAL Ft. Lauderdale sail away Dec 30 and we are already very excited!

That's an awesome cruise...the Noordam is a wonderful ship!

Which ship is October 18, scrapnana? Not that it will do me any good...lol! I will be on our TA coming back to Fort Lauderdale!

On one of the port websites, I found that the Zuiderdam, Zaandam and the Maasdam will all be in PE on the 18th of October. When do you get back?

On one of the port websites, I found that the Zuiderdam, Zaandam and the Maasdam will all be in PE on the 18th of October. When do you get back?

October 27...and, I believe the Chief is on the cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on the 27th...to the Caribbean.

October 27...and, I believe the Chief is on the cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on the 27th...to the Caribbean.

Nope we are on the MS Eurodam for 15 days starting Oct 12 from Quebec City to Port Everglades. Someone will have to fill in and post reminders.

Nope we are on the MS Eurodam for 15 days starting Oct 12 from Quebec City to Port Everglades. Someone will have to fill in and post reminders.

Sounds like you all will be arriving back in Fort Lauderdale the same day! Have great cruises!

Archived