All Cruise & NO critic!

jwm51

Can we get back to BOTH?:p

I want to hear about the good, the bad & the ugly!!!;)

Find any thread for any cruise line that deals with dress codes or tipping and you will get a lot of "the good, the bad, and the ugly"!

There is a problem posting negative stuff about cruise lines on CC. Just about every cruise line (and especially their specific boards) have a number of "cheerleaders" that will quickly "flame" most negative comments. To these folks their cruise lines can do no wrong regardless of the facts. One thing we have learned, having cruised on 14 cruise lines and about 70 different vessels, is that every cruise line has their pros and cons.

Hank

Support, donate, and share.

A wasted post

I like that: ^^

Support, donate and share.

If you want certain kinds of threads, start them.

If you see someone else has started one, contribute to it.

Share your good, bad and ugly with us and likely others will do the same.

Find any thread for any cruise line that deals with dress codes or tipping and you will get a lot of "the good, the bad, and the ugly"!

........and smoking. That really brings out the nasty in people, for and against.

In no particular order, the standard topics that always spark a heated discussion:

1. long lines (for anything). Some people have no patience what so ever.

2. smoking

3. chair / theater seat hogs

4. what to wear in the MDR, at the pool, or pretty much anywhere else on the ship

5. smuggling booze

6. how other peoples' children behave on the ship

7. food quality

8. entertainment

9. cleanliness / germs / Noro virus (I never realized how many germaphobes there are in this world, and how many go on a cruise.)

10. tipping

I don't typically read things posted on the boards of cruise lines that I've never been on, unless I'm doing some research about a particular cruise line that we're considering. Since we've only cruised on Carnival and Royal Caribbean so far, those are the only two that I normally go to. The "love it" versus "hate it" debate about Carnival seems to be never ending. It's kind of like watching a volleyball game that never ends, with those that love Carnival on one side of the net, and those that hate Carnival on the other side.

There is a problem posting negative stuff about cruise lines on CC. Just about every cruise line (and especially their specific boards) have a number of "cheerleaders" that will quickly "flame" most negative comments. To these folks their cruise lines can do no wrong regardless of the facts. One thing we have learned, having cruised on 14 cruise lines and about 70 different vessels, is that every cruise line has their pros and cons.

Hank

This is what I'm talking about!:p

When you say you didn't like a certain dish or God forbid Cabin decor, Scotty shouldn't have to turn up the Blast Shields to full capacity!!!:eek:

Archived