Where is your next Royal cruise?

Mariner of the Seas in Feb 2014 for B2B Asian cruises.

3 nights Singapore to Malaysia for Valentines day then B2B for 7 nights Singapore to Thailand And Vietnam which will cover my wifes birthday aswell..

Our first cruises ever and have the same Junior Suite for both legs.. Cant wait! Going to spend 4 days in Singapore before the cruise and fly to Hong Kong for 4 days after the cruise finishes.. Just hope the Aussie dollar doesnt keep sliding down to far from the greenback or it's gonna be expensive! :eek:

212 days till wheels up! (But whos counting!!)

Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean for my best friend (who has never cruised) and my 50th birthday. I am so glad I was able to get a good rate on Oasis. I was going to go on Explorer (itinerary was ok - Labadee, Domnica), but the day I went to book there was a $250 price drop on Oasis. I really wanted to go on Oasis but the price was too steep so I think my grandmother, who's birthday I share, provided a little divine intervention.

I am also booked on Quantum in March 2015 and possibly January 2015 now that Carnival is leaving Baltimore.

I am also going on the two other cruises between now and March 2015 - Carnival in January 2014 (Bahamas 5th year in a row HO HUM) and either Disney in September 2014 (Panama Canal) or Explorers last cruise from Bayonne in November 2014.

Splendour of the Seas in 102 days time. Plenty of firsts for us. 1st time on this class of ship, 1st time sailing from Venice, 1st time sailing an 'Eastern Med' itinerary, 1st time visiting Dubrovnik, but not the 1st time visiting Corfu or Santorini.

Brilliance of the Seas in December to the Western Caribbean (Key West and Cozumel).

FIrst time on a Radiance Class ship. Second time to Cozumel and first time to Key West. I love new places and new ships. Not afraid of what I might encounter.

Sailing Freedom for the first time in September for our 30th wedding anniversary.

We're sailing Navigator out of Galveston for our 50th wedding anniversary.

Then Legend for a 10 day New England/Canada cruise.

All sailings will be in 2014.

Hopefully booking today to go on Indy next May around Norway again but slightly different itinerary and booking to go with a friend who I met on my last cruise which will be fabby :D

After that will be booking a med cruise with hubby on Indy or Adventure for Sept next year :D

12 nites Mediterranean cruise this coming August. This will be our third and first on the Serenade.

Followed by the Allure in Feb. '14 and the Quantum in Feb.,'15

Edited by nelblu

12 nites Mediterranean cruise this coming August. This will be our third and first on the Serenade.

Followed by the Allure in Feb. '14 and the Quantum in Feb.,'15

We will be on the cruise after you. First time to the Med. Can't wait!

Booked for the Quantum of the Seas inaugural transatlantic sailing 11/2/2014. Our first cruise and we are so excited! Thinking we will fly into London, maybe take the Eurostar to Paris for a few days. Then again, an overnight Irish Ferry over to Ireland looks interesting as well. Decisions, Decisions. So far, all we have for certain is spending our pre-cruise night at our favorite hotel in London, then taking a tour to the cruise dock in Southampton by way of Stonehenge. Well, that and we want to go to the theater while in London. Hubby is picking the show, so he feels all special and cool. :cool: haha!:D