No cabin assignment 24 hours before sailing

He gets off the ship today but lives in Atlanta so I wonder if he'll be driving back or flying. If he drives, I bet he won't check in until Sunday. :(

I am DYING to know what cabin he ended up with. I am still going to say he was upgraded to more than a JS.

Not much longer........hopefully.

He gets off the ship today but lives in Atlanta so I wonder if he'll be driving back or flying. If he drives, I bet he won't check in until Sunday. :(

I am DYING to know what cabin he ended up with. I am still going to say he was upgraded to more than a JS.

Not much longer........hopefully.

I have a different, darker prediction. ;)

Oh, I'm so excited to see what happened. I wish we would have put up a countdown clock until he comes back. I hope we hear from him today. If he does a post cruise, internetless stay in FLL, I might lose my mind! :D

LMAO

This entire thread is hysterical. The thread in itself is the mystery.

What suite did he get? Da Da Dummmmmmmmmmm

He has no idea how many curious people he has here WAITING and DYING to find out what cabin he ended up getting. Da Da Dummmmmmmmmm

Merion Mom has a darker prediction for what has happened. WHAT does she know and how does she know it? Da Da Dummmmm

And a story within the thread where the crew members have just learned of the Suite gty but have not spoken or shared what will happen. Da Da Dummmmmmm

Patience is NOT a virtue and the waiting is killing us all. DA DA DUMMMMMMMMM

Will he come back? Did he trip on the gangplank hitting his head and now has amnesia and so he forgot about this thread? Did he sail? Or is he in a psych ward doped up on meds BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CABIN LEFT FOR HIM?

Tune in for As the Ship Sails.........tomorrow, same time, same station.

Until then.

I think that they were assigned a Junior Suite and they threw a hissy fit, demanding an upgrade, for "everything that we have been through!"

;)

Well if that be the case....he can just change his name to

HissyFitby2Atlantamen

Oh, I'm so excited to see what happened. I wish we would have put up a countdown clock until he comes back. I hope we hear from him today. If he does a post cruise, internetless stay in FLL, I might lose my mind! :D

The countdown clock would have been a riot!!!

LMAO

This entire thread is hysterical. The thread in itself is the mystery.

What suite did he get? Da Da Dummmmmmmmmmm

He has no idea how many curious people he has here WAITING and DYING to find out what cabin he ended up getting. Da Da Dummmmmmmmmm

Merion Mom has a darker prediction for what has happened. WHAT does she know and how does she know it? Da Da Dummmmm

And a story within the thread where the crew members have just learned of the Suite gty but have not spoken or shared what will happen. Da Da Dummmmmmm

Patience is NOT a virtue and the waiting is killing us all. DA DA DUMMMMMMMMM

Will he come back? Did he trip on the gangplank hitting his head and now has amnesia and so he forgot about this thread? Did he sail? Or is he in a psych ward doped up on meds BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CABIN LEFT FOR HIM?

Tune in for As the Ship Sails.........tomorrow, same time, same station.

Until then.

Wait, wait, wait!!!

I've got it now!!!!!

He broke his leg and they threw him off the ship in Turkey! :eek:

Excited, intrigued - really? Over someone getting an upgrade or not? Interested - just about but excited?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It's all just in fun, oregand. I'm sure most people assume he ended up with a JS but some people were being silly and we all "ran with it" on the thread.

A few people added bits and bits each day and the thread just took on a life of its own....all in fun.

We have to do something silly and cruise related while we are all counting down the days until our next cruise. :D

OP will be back today, so hopefully we'll hear something. I've been checking on this thread all week. My feeling is OP started this thread, so he needs to finish it:cool:

I, personally, would be flattered if I was the OP and people were that interested in what happened.:D

If we even hear anything in a week. The OP has been on Cruise Critic since 2011 but only posted 39 times. :eek:

They may never come back to this. :p

This is still my prediction. No response from the OP. :p

Bill

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

It is all in good fun and I hope he realizes that!! There are several of us (me included!) that have not been assigned out GTY cabins yet and it just keeps the excitement alive!

But really - I wish I had a cabin number by now... :D

Do not give up enjoying the suspense. We had a gty w on the Allure for 8/25 and were assigned a GS at 5:01pm on Friday afternoon. Pretty sure if you don't have an assignment by 5 on Friday, you'll be assigned at the pier. We got our GS when another group that had two gty w suites, were given two GS's on two different decks. We were still unassigned. They were offered an Aqua Theater Suite for their entire family and we ended up with one of their GS. Everyone involved is happy. I don't think the wife and I would have had an appreciation for the Aqua Theater Loft Suite. Too Big and public. I think that the closer to sailing you are assigned, the happier you'll be, if you're looking for the possibility of an upgrade. Take a look at the last 4 or 5 pages of the Allure Roll Call thread for August 25th. You can watch how the last minute "selling" and assignments happen. Kind of fun to watch. Enjoy...the worst you can do is a JS!

Rick

Do not give up enjoying the suspense. We had a gty w on the Allure for 8/25 and were assigned a GS at 5:01pm on Friday afternoon. Pretty sure if you don't have an assignment by 5 on Friday, you'll be assigned at the pier. We got our GS when another group that had two gty w suites, were given two GS's on two different decks. We were still unassigned. They were offered an Aqua Theater Suite for their entire family and we ended up with one of their GS. Everyone involved is happy. I don't think the wife and I would have had an appreciation for the Aqua Theater Loft Suite. Too Big and public. I think that the closer to sailing you are assigned, the happier you'll be, if you're looking for the possibility of an upgrade.

Rick

Thanks Rick!!! There are a bunch of us unassigned and we have been stalking your Roll call and seeing all the great upgrades!!! Have an awesome time!!!

I am still waiting for Thoie to tell us what happened to the hotel director! :D

Hey crusinmama, I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your animated pictures graphic. That is so cool and I've never seen one like it before.

Archived