Crown & Anchor problems...

Has anyone else noticed a problem accessing the RCI website and the C&A section? I logged in earlier to an upcoming reservation to look at excursions, etc.... It came up with a notice that said my information did not match my C&A info so the C&A was removed. When I search with my name and dob it says I cant be found.

Everything was ok on August 31st when I made a cruise payment.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. Some how my date of birth was entered incorrectly on a reservation which messed up my C&A profile. A quick call to the C&A desk fixed it.

After I was able to log back on, all my future reservations on my account were gone. The C&A desk told me I had to do the "can't find your reservation" process over again.

All is now fine.

• 4 weeks later...
I have always found that taking a couple minutes and calling has always resulted in a very quick response time.

The best advice. Call 800-526-9723 and talk with some very helpful people at C&A.

...or you can call a C & A rep at 800-526-9723 and talk to them regarding any issues you are having. They should be able to resolve it over the phone with you. We have found the C & A reps to be very helpful in our experience.

Yes I agree, just call...the C&A reps are great!:)

Happy Cruising!

Had trouble logging on this morning to do my daily check up on RCI --- Couldn't (weekend???). It usually acts up on weekend.

Tried again in 5 min. later and logged on the quickest it ever did...........mmmm scary.

I usually have to call to get prompt service.

Sea Ya

Why have a website if it doesn't work?

Because some of the simple things do work, and as a resource for information, it's useful. Not having to deal with the simple, dumb things is what keeps customer service reps cheerful and challenged.

When I got married after I had an established C&A account it was quite the challenge to get it switched to my married name. Naturally my married name has a hyphen, just to make things interesting. Even better, RCI's system cannot do hyphens. So... one person will book one cruise as Last Name and someone else will book the next cruise (over the phone) as LastName. So then my account was REALLY screwed up. I had cruises booked with 2 "different" last names, and the wrong name entirely from my C&A account.

3 phone calls later, I got someone at C&A who knew a little IT and was Finally able to straighten it all out. OY!

I told my husband after that phone call "Next time we get married, it's your turn to change your last name!" I think he had to process that for a minute!:p

Now when I book (I prefer over the phone) I have to be very exact with my last name to keep it from happening again! (which of course is not how the passport reads, the government is ok with hyphens!

Has anyone else noticed a problem accessing the RCI website and the C&A section? I logged in earlier to an upcoming reservation to look at excursions, etc.... It came up with a notice that said my information did not match my C&A info so the C&A was removed. When I search with my name and dob it says I cant be found.

Everything was ok on August 31st when I made a cruise payment.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

No problem at all with the web site.

I still can't get it to work for me, so if the email I sent isn't answered tomorrow I'll give them a call. Thanks everyone.

I had trouble doing my online check in earlier. Every time I went to save a page i got an error message. I closed out the browser and restarted the computer. That worked for me. :D

Archived