The Cow's butt cabin/sweet suite

foto451

I have been looking high and low for information on this fascinating subject.

But have not found any. Is this cabin only on the Liberty, Freedom and Independence?

No Oasis or Allure suite #6305? It would be a double bonus. :eek:

This is the perfect geek cabin.

Just sayin'.

Thank you,

Klaus

I need a boat (and some ice cream)

I have been looking high and low for information on this fascinating subject.

But have not found any. Is this cabin only on the Liberty, Freedom and Independence?

No Oasis or Allure suite #6305? It would be a double bonus. :eek:

This is the perfect geek cabin.

Just sayin'.

Thank you,

Klaus

I need a boat (and some ice cream)

Yes, the Ben & Jerry Sweet is only on Freedom, Liberty, and Indy.

It is known as the Cowcierge Suite, as it has a prime view of the Ben & Jerry Cows rear end. But it does have the priviledges of other suites, with access to the Cowcierge Lounge. Which is nice for the price of an inside room. :D

OK - I'll bite... you've peaked my curiosity...

What is special about this suite you speak of?? :confused:

The cabin in question is above the "Ben & Jerry" ice cream shop.

They have a cow as an 'Eye catcher' and your cabin is behind the cow and you therefore have the view of the cow's rear end out your window!

So you get a special deal, getting free ice cream. And a room filled with cows and a cow themed cabin.

Klaus.

The cabin in question is above the "Ben & Jerry" ice cream shop.

They have a cow as an 'Eye catcher' and your cabin is behind the cow and you therefore have the view of the cow's rear end out your window!

So you get a special deal, getting free ice cream. And a room filled with cows and a cow themed cabin.

Klaus.

;)

Not everybody's Cow's Moooo. . .

Edited by evelyn51

This is the letter I received from the concierge for our February 2013 cruise. I've stayed in room 6305 on Liberty, Freedom, & Independence.

Many thanks for choosing Royal Caribbean once again for your next holiday experience:

As a Ben & Jerry’s Sweet guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Independence of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

The perks offered in our sister ships are the same the same on Independence:

· Use of the Concierge Lounge located on Deck 10.

· Terry Robes for use onboard.

· Upgraded bathroom amenities.

· Continental breakfast served in the club daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.

· Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the Concierge Lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.

· Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sport activities, Explorations!, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.

· Arrangements for private parties, Free Movies

· Personalized Port & Shopping Guide advice.

· Business services such as faxes, copies, etc.

Should you have any other question prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to see you soon in out midst.

:):):)

This is the letter I received from the concierge for our February 2013 cruise. I've stayed in room 6305 on Liberty, Freedom, & Independence.

Many thanks for choosing Royal Caribbean once again for your next holiday experience:

As a Ben & Jerry’s Sweet guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Independence of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

· Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the Concierge Lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sport activities, Explorations!, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.

Should you have any other question prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact me.

WOW! Just became the Cow's Mooo. . . to me!

We toured the Sweet on a cabin crawl and thought it was great. You can still see out into the Promenade, just have to look at an angle. I think the ice cream was once a day, but how much could you eat, anyway. I'd do it in a heartbeat, though I love my balcony.

Did you just get this emailed to you by the concierge or did you inquire about it and then they emailed it to you? BTW, we are booked in it on our next Indy voyage in March. Cant Wait.

One question I do have is we have 2 cabins booked, 6305 (B&J Sweet) and 6304 balcony across the hall, my daughter and I are booked in the sweet while my wife and 2nd daughter are in the balcony across the hall. Will it just be me and my daughter who is actually booked in that room get access to the lounge or me and one other person? And how do they distinguish this if it is only the occupants of this room? And she is a minor does that matter?

Thanks

We are booked in this suite on the FOS in Mar. and I can't wait! I've looked at the pictures and it seems like a nice cabin. It actually looks a little larger to me the other inside cabins. We can't afford a balcony this time, but I think looking out on the promenade should be nice.

Did you just get this emailed to you by the concierge or did you inquire about it and then they emailed it to you? BTW, we are booked in it on our next Indy voyage in March. Cant Wait.

One question I do have is we have 2 cabins booked, 6305 (B&J Sweet) and 6304 balcony across the hall, my daughter and I are booked in the sweet while my wife and 2nd daughter are in the balcony across the hall. Will it just be me and my daughter who is actually booked in that room get access to the lounge or me and one other person? And how do they distinguish this if it is only the occupants of this room? And she is a minor does that matter?

Thanks

You should call Royal or your TA if you booked through one. Royal will allow you to put underage children in a room DIRECTLY across the hall from the parents. Your cabins are so there won't be an issue. This way you and your wife will be in the suite cabin and both will have access to the concierge lounge. The free ice cream you can give to the kids. (Or keep for yourself and don't tell them).

Doing this would be much easier and guaranteed that you gt the CL benefits rather than hoping someone on the ship will allow you to do it.

Booked this room 2x for our kids, the last time, was our CD's final time on Freedom and he actually went up to the outside of the Promenade room and rode the cow that was outside the window! That will be something we never forget!!

Great room, lots to see from the promenade window, and well there are only so many people that get to stay in the 'Cow Room' a year!

BTW, the ice cream is GREAT!!